Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In defense of Swaye

Chick flicks and fondue parties are more fun than Husky football.

Comments

• Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment

Chick flicks and fondue parties are more fun than Husky football.

How did you guess I did after the 1st quarter game was over
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Seriously though, when is the wedding?

I have travel to arrange.

She is already hinting. Her parents actually like me because all she ever tells them is what schools I went to and how I was some war hero pilot...and of course these old rich white people love that shit. No idea I spent years as a coked out burnout fucking AIDS infested tatted sluts before I met their daughter. So yeah, it will probably happen. Love it when wholesome white girls decide to go slumming. The red man marries into money.
    Have you decided which friend of hers you will snort coke off of during the reception yet?
    Damn man, she has some hot friends. All from money too. Bunch of sorority sisters from the horse folks out in Leesburg. You degenerates can go full wedding crashers at this thing.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

Thank you! I didn't want to say anything, but, yeah, melted cheese and The Notebook > Getting ass pounded to a .500 ASU team. Fuck. I was actually at a country club last night - her parents are members. I hated it, but it was way better than watching us lose the Pac12 After Dark. Food was good though. Ever had bacon wrapped scallions? Shit is delightful. White people suck but the rich ones make cool food.

I'm going to assume you mean scallops.
    He's new to whitedom, give him time.
    He needs more tim.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Seriously though, when is the wedding?

I have travel to arrange.

She is already hinting. Her parents actually like me because all she ever tells them is what schools I went to and how I was some war hero pilot...and of course these old rich white people love that shit. No idea I spent years as a coked out burnout fucking AIDS infested tatted sluts before I met their daughter. So yeah, it will probably happen. Love it when wholesome white girls decide to go slumming. The red man marries into money.
    Have you decided which friend of hers you will snort coke off of during the reception yet?
    Damn man, she has some hot friends. All from money too. Bunch of sorority sisters from the horse folks out in Leesburg. You degenerates can go full wedding crashers at this thing.
    I see what @PurpleThrobber did and I agree.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,283
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Thank you! I didn't want to say anything, but, yeah, melted cheese and The Notebook > Getting ass pounded to a .500 ASU team. Fuck. I was actually at a country club last night - her parents are members. I hated it, but it was way better than watching us lose the Pac12 After Dark. Food was good though. Ever had bacon wrapped scallions? Shit is delightful. White people suck but the rich ones make cool food.

hahahahahahaha. Which one? RTJ? Stonewall? Dominion Valley? Heritage Hunt?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

Swaye said:

hahahahahahaha. Which one? RTJ? Stonewall? Dominion Valley? Heritage Hunt?
    Stonewall. Her Dad keeps asking me to play golf but I have no idea how to play golf. Fuckign rich people.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    fuck golf. Stay strong, red man