Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Short Teq Rant

13»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

My grad school (yes I went you fuckfaces) has no football team. They do have Lacrosse, which they are quite good at. So there's that.

edit: Just checked. My grad school does have a football team. lulz. That should tell you how good they are. I didn't even know they existed. Probably DIII or some shit. Who cares.

John's Hopkins
    What is this sorcery?
    It was obvious given where you live.
    And talking about lacrosse
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Swaye said:

Well before everyone thinks Hopkins dropped their standards to below retard levels, I did go there many years ago while still an officer in the Navy, plus Injun, and before heavy cocaine usage...so they could justify it somewhat.

I smoked pot with Johnny Hopkins.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Well before everyone thinks Hopkins dropped their standards to below retard levels, I did go there many years ago while still an officer in the Navy, plus Injun, and before heavy cocaine usage...so they could justify it somewhat.

I smoked pot with Johnny Hopkins.
    Better story than mine.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Tequilla said:

AZDuck said:

not everyone can get into TCU find TCU on a map

Not everyone can beat TCU when up 31-0 in the Alamo Bowl against TCU’s backup QB either ...
    yay, you beat Helfrich (after "maff is hard" broke his brain)! Good for you!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    is it the hospital or the university thats in the fucking hood

terrifying
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    My high school was ranked #6 (5-0) in the state and we played a team in our league who was 2-3 ( sound familar?). Well they had a QB who is commited to Eastern i think? we were down 17-0 in the 4th and we lost 24-17 because our QB shit his pants and our defense couldn't get off the field when it mattered. This fuckfest of a game reminded me of the game last night.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

My high school was ranked #6 (5-0) in the state and we played a team in our league who was 2-3 ( sound familar?). Well they had a QB who is commited to Eastern i think? we were down 17-0 in the 4th and we lost 24-17 because our QB shit his pants and our defense couldn't get off the field when it mattered. This fuckfest of a game reminded me of the game last night.

Did your HS have a kicker that could make a 27- or 21-yard FG?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited October 2017

Did your HS have a kicker that could make a 27- or 21-yard FG?
    He hit a 45 yarder into the wind in 40 degree weather friday night. So yes he could!!! But he's going to creep's Canes and he's going to try and walk-on.