Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Short Teq Rant

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
Tonight’s an offseason fireable offense for Babushka ... one of the worst called games I’ve ever seen.

When you are a 3 year starter in college, you expect to see growth in a player. Browning is what he is at this point and that’s nothing more than a game manager that will absolutely shit himself any time that something doesn’t go according to plan.

Every single thing that has been highlighted for 2 years showed up tonight:

Babushka and a lack of offensive identity

Failures in past OL/WR recruiting

Browning shitting his pants

Kicking game being the Achilles heel this season

Teams picking on try hards like Myles Bryant
Tagged:

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,703 Founders Club
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

Tonight’s an offseason fireable offense for Peterman for continuing to employ Babushka ... one of the worst called games I’ve ever seen.

When you are a 3 year starter in college, you expect to see growth in a player. Browning is what he is at this point and that’s nothing more than a game manager that will absolutely shit himself any time that something doesn’t go according to plan.

Every single thing that has been highlighted for 2 years showed up tonight:

Babushka and a lack of offensive identity

Failures in past OL/WR recruiting

Browning shitting his pants

Kicking game being the Achilles heel this season

Teams picking on try hards like Myles Bryant

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

We lose the same way almost every time. We fuck around on offense. We abondon the run. We play tight on defense and special teams because of the offense fucking up.

Browning is the worst QB I've ever seen when we are losing.

exactly.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    In fairness on the run game we struggled particularly after Trey’s injury until ASU started getting tired and played a little more prevent ...

That being said we also didn’t try to legitimately impose our will either
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Tequilla said:

In fairness on the run game we struggled particularly after Trey’s injury until ASU started getting tired and played a little more prevent ...

half of the runs were to the outside.
    dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

half of the runs were to the outside.
    I’m sure Grundle will have a good number of GIFs of Sosebee getting his shit pushed in ... hard to run up the middle if you aren’t getting it done on the interior ...

As a P12 OL we know Sosebee is a JAG ... but he was quite poor tonight
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited October 2017

We lose the same way almost every time. We fuck around on offense. We abondon the run. We play tight on defense and special teams because of the offense fucking up.

Browning is the worst QB I've ever seen when we are losing.

We don't run the ball it's preseason
    the OL recruiting is a massive black eye. at least the WR recruiting was fixed and has the possibility of improving.

I hate thinking this way but if trey is badly hurt, we might get him back next year. McGary doesn't look good enough to go pro either. we need those 2 next year or else we're fucked.
    edited October 2017
    Tequilla said:

dhdawg said:

the OL recruiting is a massive black eye. at least the WR recruiting was fixed and has the possibility of improving.

I hate thinking this way but if trey is badly hurt, we might get him back next year. McGary doesn't look good enough to go pro either. we need those 2 next year or else we're fucked.

Still have Browning ... likely fucked anyway
    yeah. but without vea and gaines we'll be 8-4 if the offense isn't better. this team still likely wins 10-11 games. Could even win 12 with a win over Stanford + a bowl win. need to build the program.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    @Tequilla I'll save you the novella.

We fucking suck on offense.

The season is over. Go root for your froogs like the 2-faced loser you are...
    How is the fact that I root for TCU being 2-faced?

Lots of misplaced hostility
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,230 Swaye's Wigwam
    I root for the Kansas Jayhawks on occasion.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

I have a graduate school. I don't root for them. Because I'm not a faggot. Unlike you...
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

I have a graduate school. I don't root for them. Because I'm not a faggot. Unlike you...
    I have an undergraduate school. I don't root for them because they're and D3 and they suck.