Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Short Teq Rant

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited October 2017
    My grad school (yes I went you fuckfaces) has no football team. They do have Lacrosse, which they are quite good at. So there's that.

edit: Just checked. My grad school does have a football team. lulz. That should tell you how good they are. I didn't even know they existed. Probably DIII or some shit. Who cares.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,946 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

How is the fact that I root for TCU being 2-faced?

Lots of misplaced hostility

I have a graduate school. I don't root for them. Because I'm not a faggot. Unlike you...
    I have an undergraduate school. I don't root for them because they're and D3 and they suck.
    Jack Kemp was a great QB in the AFL
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,168
    AZDuck said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

I have a graduate school. I don't root for them. Because I'm not a faggot. Unlike you...
    I have an undergraduate school. I don't root for them because they're and D3 and they suck.
  • MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    edited October 2017
    Myles Bryant better be sending Pease a fruit cake every year at Christmas for recruiting such shitty WRs that even a 5’1” midget looks amazing in practice.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    My grad school is on #Owen11 watch
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

AZDuck said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Jack Kemp was a great QB in the AFL
    He played for our big "rival." third oldest football rivalry on the West Coast, after Cal-Stanford and Oregon-Oregon State.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Swaye said:

My grad school (yes I went you fuckfaces) has no football team. They do have Lacrosse, which they are quite good at. So there's that.

edit: Just checked. My grad school does have a football team. lulz. That should tell you how good they are. I didn't even know they existed. Probably DIII or some shit. Who cares.

u have a graduate degree?
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

u have a graduate degree?
    Oh yeah, and it's from what some would consider an "elite" school. Not Harvard or Stanford, but close. It's so funny how white guilt can be milked to gain admittance into schools you have no business getting into. Just photocopy your 1st Nation Tribal membership card, enclose it with application, and viola, you are in. Stupid white people. lulz.
    Yup. Systemic oppression at work.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

That sounds like a personal issue for you
    edited October 2017
    not everyone can get into TCU find TCU on a map
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

You have dumb maps.

you're right

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Swaye said:

John's Hopkins
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

John's Hopkins
    What is this sorcery?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

John's Hopkins
    What is this sorcery?
    It was obvious given where you live.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    AZDuck said:

Not everyone can beat TCU when up 31-0 in the Alamo Bowl against TCU’s backup QB either ...