Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kelee Ringo, 5* 2020 DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro), AZ (Offered 12/7/17)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,007
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can we quit with the FSP being anti-dawg narrative now? Peterman or someone at udub just needs to keep taking to him once in a while and stroke that ego.

Dude develops talent, get him in your corner, legally...
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Can we quit with the FSP being anti-dawg narrative now? Peterman or someone at udub just needs to keep taking to him once in a while and stroke that ego.

Who the hell said FSP is anti-dawg?
    There have been people saying that because of all the Gee Scott bullshit. It’s a stupid narrative, but we’ve got some stupid people here.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tracy Ford would have to MoosterFS level to be "anti-dawg".
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Anytime Ford tweets something that could be characterized as a slant at udub you’ve got people freaking out here.

The cryptic tweets that leave open interpretation normally cause at least a handful of members here into a complete tail spin.

I personally think he’s pro-dawg but he can’t push that as it would be bad for his brand.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The UDUB training staff goes in there once at least once a month lol.

That’s good to know!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Anytime Ford tweets something that could be characterized as a slant at udub you’ve got people freaking out here.

The cryptic tweets that leave open interpretation normally cause at least a handful of members here into a complete tail spin.

I personally think he’s pro-dawg but he can’t push that as it would be bad for his brand.
    Ford has an agenda of getting kids that train at his place d1 offers.
    For realz... I thought he was running a non-profit.

His brand is skrong
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

There have been people saying that because of all the Gee Scott bullshit. It’s a stupid narrative, but we’ve got some stupid people here.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

I’ve said it before; I’ll say it again. If Jimmy Lake is still at Washington on the Feb 2020 signing day, Ringo signs with UW. My sources—and they’re real—say 100%

Thanks for all you do Basemen!!!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

I’ve said it before; I’ll say it again. If Jimmy Lake is still at Washington on the Feb 2020 signing day, Ringo signs with UW. My sources—and they’re real—say 100%

yo keep it in the wam
  • Options
    DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,407
    Founders Club
    Should be required that every update to this thread includes a pic of his mom. Mandatory.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DHD said:

Should be required that every update to this thread includes a pic of his mom. Mandatory.

You should be required to do a where are the now picture update of the triplets every time you post.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Baseman said:

Lol that’s a big if. The timing of everything is what will matter the most. If worst comes to worst and he does leave, in order to close out the recruits they eat we want to, he better leave like Leavitt and Gerald Alexander better be hired before the thought of Jimmy leaving even happens.

Jimmy leaving early could be weird for a lot more recruits than just kelee because of Jimmy’s recruiting advisory as a DC where he’s most likely going to be helping with Banks, Sellers, Flowe basically anyone in defense we can’t trust Coach K and Bob Gregory to be on their own with.

Also, you gotta bring Gerald in even if Will Harris is there kinda like recruiting Eason out of HS, you can’t not pursue a Demi god just cuz you like what you got the year before.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Lol that’s a big if. The timing of everything is what will matter the most. If worst comes to worst and he does leave, in order to close out the recruits they eat we want to, he better leave like Leavitt and Gerald Alexander better be hired before the thought of Jimmy leaving even happens.

Jimmy leaving early could be weird for a lot more recruits than just kelee because of Jimmy’s recruiting advisory as a DC where he’s most likely going to be helping with Banks, Sellers, Flowe basically anyone in defense we can’t trust Coach K and Bob Gregory to be on their own with.

Also, you gotta bring Gerald in even if Will Harris is there kinda like recruiting Eason out of HS, you can’t not pursue a Demi god just cuz you like what you got the year before.
    Regarding Jimmy, the bank of Jen is closed. UW ain’t goin Brent Venables— $2M—for a cordinator. This offseason will be interesting.