Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hunter Bryant is already better than ASJ ever was

2»

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

really only 5 main differences between ASJ and Bryant

1) ASJ = soft. Bryant = soft hands
    2) ASJ = spongy body. Bryant = spongy ability to bounce off tacklers and gain more yards
    3) ASJ = goes down on contact. Bryant throws (opponent) down on contact
    4) ASJ = gets high (allegedly). Bryant gets high point on the ball when receiving
    5) ASJ = got ripped behind the wheel while driving. Bryant ripped ball away from a defender from behind (and above) while driving for a touchdown

I want to give this a chincredible but the lack of consistent formatting prevented it.
    I'm sure you can do a better job.

We're lucky Meek posts here at all.
    you're talking about formatting on a Vanilla forum? LOL
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Hunter's parents didn't curse him with a hyphenated name.

ASJ never had a chance.

Where are the 24 Chins this deserves? Lame crowd tonight.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    doogville said:

Ive met ASJ once or twice (cool story I know) and liked the guy. But I think the distaste for him on here isnt without merit. He was a big time recruit who probably would have committed to UW no matter who the coach was. Would have been a totally different player with a serious coaching staff.

Ran into him once at the iron bull in Wallingford. It was Saturday afternoon & he was drinking by himself.

Who could have ever guessed he had a drinking problem?
    Fun fact: the Irin Bull is a Chicago sports bar. Great for watching the Bears lose often.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    Founders Club

Meek said:

really only 5 main differences between ASJ and Bryant

1) ASJ = soft. Bryant = soft hands
    2) ASJ = spongy body. Bryant = spongy ability to bounce off tacklers and gain more yards
    3) ASJ = goes down on contact. Bryant throws (opponent) down on contact
    4) ASJ = gets high (allegedly). Bryant gets high point on the ball when receiving
    5) ASJ = got ripped behind the wheel while driving. Bryant ripped ball away from a defender from behind (and above) while driving for a touchdown

I want to give this a chincredible but the lack of consistent formatting prevented it.
    I'm sure you can do a better job.

We're lucky Meek posts here at all.
    Huh?
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fun fact... Grabbed him in my Fantasy league on waivers or whatever it is when they dont cost anything. He is wayyyy outperforming my high profile T/E from Notre Dame. He is now my starter. Got Salvon same way. Feel free to downvote for my Fantasy Faggotry.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,953
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogville said:

Ive met ASJ once or twice (cool story I know) and liked the guy. But I think the distaste for him on here isnt without merit. He was a big time recruit who probably would have committed to UW no matter who the coach was. Would have been a totally different player with a serious coaching staff.

Ran into him once at the iron bull in Wallingford. It was Saturday afternoon & he was drinking by himself.

Who could have ever guessed he had a drinking problem?
    Fun fact: the Irin Bull is a Chicago sports bar. Great for watching the Bears lose often.
    So that's why they have a mural of sweetness on the side of the building. Always wondered about that
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Fun fact... Grabbed him in my Fantasy league on waivers or whatever it is when they dont cost anything. He is wayyyy outperforming my high profile T/E from Notre Dame. He is now my starter. Got Salvon same way. Feel free to downvote for my Fantasy Faggotry.

I did the same. Winners win.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    ASJ is doing decently for the Jets this year.

Under Pete he wouldve been unstoppable, or not on the team for long.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I keep meaning to mock you by posting something demeaning like "WIWPOTY" but I never get around to it, primarily because this was a WIWPOTY.

This is fair