Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They'll force him out there in HS broken clavicle or not.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    True Fr will start vs Cuog

Taylor Alie filled in for the injured Herbert, until he went down with an injury of his own.

The Ducks had no choice at that point except to burn Braxton Burmeister’s redshirt.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Here's where this helps Oregon. Now they will hand off every single down. They can probably beat half the teams in the Pac with that gameplan.

Also, what happened to Travis Waller or whatever that black QB's name was?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Fuck I like Herbert's game, kid is a fucking gamer, but fuck he is such a meathead. It was not crucial for them to score at that point of the game
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Fuck I like Herbert's game, kid is a fucking gamer, but fuck he is such a meathead. It was not crucial for them to score at that point of the game

what

he was trying to make a play for his team. it was a good play it happens 500 times every saturday. took an unlucky hit and there you go
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

what

he was trying to make a play for his team. it was a good play it happens 500 times every saturday. took an unlucky hit and there you go
    maybe I am alone in this opinion. but that could have been avoided. This team now went from 8-9 win team to now 5-7 win team.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Gladstone said:

what

Well, he did kind of call his own number and dash into the loving arms of Berkeley's secondary, but still.
    My point being that isn't an unorthodox play. He probably should have not fought for the extra yard though.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

True Fr will start vs Cuog

Taylor Alie filled in for the injured Herbert, until he went down with an injury of his own.

The Ducks had no choice at that point except to burn Braxton Burmeister’s redshirt.

I for one was extremely disappointed to see Alie knocked out of the game. You know what you have with him, which is nothing. Burmeister is an unknown commodity.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Put in Burmeister and give him his shot. Alie is Jeff Lockian and clearly doesn't have what it takes. Don't know if I can watch this team with Alie as QB.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Is Lockner's mom still hot?
  • Options

Put in Burmeister and give him his shot. Alie is Jeff Lockian and clearly doesn't have what it takes. Don't know if I can watch this team with Alie as QB.

Did Burmeister go to Sheldon or Willamette?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

He went to Marist and is related to Kip Kinkel.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

He went to Marist and is related to Kip Kinkel.
    Pics of Kip Kinkle's sister or gtfo!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    These injuries suck, but it's a good year to have them if they must happen. UO is rebuilding to prepare for another championship run in the next year or 3, this will give the younger players an opportunity to step up and get some playing time.
  • Options

These injuries sucks, but it's a good year to have them if they must happen. UO is rebuilding to prepare for another championship run in the next year or 3, this will give the younger players an opportunity to step up and get some playing time.

I dunno what's gonna happen next Saturday and Lyl... er uh Taggart is a much better coach than Helfrich. But running your backup QB with a 17 pt lead in the 4th quarter when you've already lost your starter for the Season, tells me He's not a technically gifted gameday coach.

I don't think He's the one that will get ya back to consistent NY6 bowls or playoff appearances.

• Options
    salemcoog said:

These injuries sucks, but it's a good year to have them if they must happen. UO is rebuilding to prepare for another championship run in the next year or 3, this will give the younger players an opportunity to step up and get some playing time.

I dunno what's gonna happen next Saturday and Lyl... er uh Taggart is a much better coach than Helfrich. But running your backup QB with a 17 pt lead in the 4th quarter when you've already lost your starter for the Season, tells me He's not a technically gifted gameday coach.

I don't think He's the one that will get ya back to consistent NY6 bowls or playoff appearances.

Jury's still out on Taggart and will be for awhile. He's the guy until proven otherwise for me and most quooks. Need a lot more evidence before duck fans start calling for his head. I generally liked what I saw from the team against Cal. They didn't mail it in after all the ridiculous injuries like they would have under Slingblade, and won the game with a terrible QB and the Rolls Royce in the repair shop.