Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Defense wins championships

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    AIRWOLF said:

I remember when my sad and pathetic life consisted of laughing at Oregons losses in big games. Life is definately still sad and pathetic but I'm glad that UW being decent again overshadows the ducks losing.

I'd feel pretty shitty too if I was a ducks fan too. Having Sark 2.0 for 3-5 years just to get the next coach who still might suck... and even if he didn't it would still take another 2-3 years to get to where they were. Sad!

Sumlin was Sark 2.0. Taggart is Black Sark 2.0.
    Sumlin was so good at being black Sark that he's ruined it for all the other mediocre black coaches who try to be cool
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AZDuck said:

AIRWOLF said:

I remember when my sad and pathetic life consisted of laughing at Oregons losses in big games. Life is definately still sad and pathetic but I'm glad that UW being decent again overshadows the ducks losing.

I'd feel pretty shitty too if I was a ducks fan too. Having Sark 2.0 for 3-5 years just to get the next coach who still might suck... and even if he didn't it would still take another 2-3 years to get to where they were. Sad!

It's still early, but Taggart reminds me more of Lambo
    I don't recall Lambo having much swag on the recrootin' trail
    Yeah he's really more of the anti Lambo. Tons of sizzle, not enough development. Lambo had some decent development but no sizzle. Both are questionable at best in game coaches, which is probably where Derek is coming from.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,700 Founders Club

AZDuck said:

AIRWOLF said:

Lambo was at a pre-game rally for the 1995 Notre Dame game and shouted into the mic "Let's go kick some Irish ass!" And then proceeded to collapse in the fourth quarter.

Taggert claimed he was going to cut the heads off of snakes and then pissed away the ASU game.
    Probably the best chance we? had to beat ND, other than the game Sark pissed away in South Bend.

Anyway, way to leave the ND receiver totally uncovered in the 1995 game. The Huskies had a big lead to start the 2nd half.

AZDuck said:

AIRWOLF said:

Lambo was at a pre-game rally for the 1995 Notre Dame game and shouted into the mic "Let's go kick some Irish ass!" And then proceeded to collapse in the fourth quarter.

Taggert claimed he was going to cut the heads off of snakes and then pissed away the ASU game.
    Probably the best chance we? had to beat ND, other than the game Sark pissed away in South Bend.

Anyway, way to leave the ND receiver totally uncovered in the 1995 game. The Huskies had a big lead to start the 2nd half.
    1995 was the most frustrating Husky home season of all time!

Lost 21- 29 to ND

Tiesd USC 21-21

Lost to Ducks 22- 24

Oh and stupid purple helmets!! Fucking fuck.
    Not Lambo's fault! If John FIala holds onto that chinterception we'd all be lining up for ride Lambeaux's mustache!
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,093 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2017
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

AIRWOLF said:

Lost 21- 29 to ND

Tiesd USC 21-21

Lost to Ducks 22- 24

Not Lambo's fault! If John FIala holds onto that chinterception we'd all be lining up for ride Lambeaux's mustache!
    We (?) were up by 21 at the start of the 4th quarter. Hard to blame it all on a try hard, film room junkie like Fiala whom you would want your daughter to marry.
    Alexis said:

dnc said:

AZDuck said:

AIRWOLF said:

Lost 21- 29 to ND

Tiesd USC 21-21

Lost to Ducks 22- 24

We (?) were up by 21 at the start of the 4th quarter. Hard to blame it all on a try hard, film room junkie like Fiala whom you would want your daughter to marry.
    whoosh?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132

What makes Willie Taggart Sark 2.0 ?? I keep hearing people say this
    Because Sumlin is Sark 3.0.

HTH

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Since cuog is #1 total defense, that must mean they will be CHAMPIONS!!!?!!?!!!!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,944 Founders Club
    doogie said:

Since cuog is #1 total defense, that must mean they will be CHAMPIONS!!!?!!?!!!!

Defensive stats from scrimmages don't matter.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

AZDuck said:

AIRWOLF said:

No snakes in Sun Devil Stadium, just lots of unblocked LBs and Ss
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957

Did you watch his performance at ASU?
    Don't give 2 shits about Oregon playing ASU
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    dnc said:

Sark never did shit like that tho, that I can remember. I would rather have a Percocet slurring Sark on the side lines calling plays rather than some guy with a #WillieKnows cube behind him. Willie knows what?? You haven't done anything yet...
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    TTJ said:

Cliff Notes on how CFP went...

Clemson
    Alabama