Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Defense wins championships

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,944 Founders Club

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Defense travels!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,944 Founders Club

The defense is good enough. It was good enough last year

Agree.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Bama scored 17 on offense. They lit up Clemson

The offense lost this game
    I'm hearing this was Bama's warm up scrimmage game.
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957

I remember when my sad and pathetic life consisted of laughing at Oregons losses in big games. Life is definately still sad and pathetic but I'm glad that UW being decent again overshadows the ducks losing.

I'd feel pretty shitty too if I was a ducks fan too. Having Sark 2.0 for 3-5 years just to get the next coach who still might suck... and even if he didn't it would still take another 2-3 years to get to where they were. Sad!

What makes Willie Taggart Sark 2.0 ?? I keep hearing people say this
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    AIRWOLF said:

I remember when my sad and pathetic life consisted of laughing at Oregons losses in big games. Life is definately still sad and pathetic but I'm glad that UW being decent again overshadows the ducks losing.

I'd feel pretty shitty too if I was a ducks fan too. Having Sark 2.0 for 3-5 years just to get the next coach who still might suck... and even if he didn't it would still take another 2-3 years to get to where they were. Sad!

Sumlin was Sark 2.0. Taggart is Black Sark 2.0.
    It's still early, but Taggart reminds me more of Lambo