Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Harbaugh has spoken

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,892 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2017
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It takes a real desperate person to quote Harbaugh in here. And what does the Constitution have to do with privately owned and operated franchises?

Harbaugh: Check your brain.

Ask the president that exact question. Why does the president meddle in private business?
    Honestly, Hondo, I don't know how you tie your shoes with that brain.

The Constitution applies to State Action, actions by the state, your government, the government, whatever level it's at, municipal, towns, cities, etc.

I know it's hard, but the "Seattle Seahawks" are not owned and operated by the City of Seattle. So it's not a First Amendment issue, as Harbaugh and yourself believe it is.
    Da fuq? I never said anything about the Seahawks. Yes they are a private business, that's the point.

Are you also saying Trump is not bound by the Constitution now?
    A president is bound by the Constitution when he commits presidential acts and conducts presidential business.

He's can also, as a human being, regardless of his position, express opinions on everything from the NFL, to hot bitches, to the fact that you're dumber than a brick, without consulting or abiding by any constitutional requirement.

Meddling in private business? You mean like Obama giving half a billion to Solyndra? Are you presidential scholars for real?

Get back to the fryer before we have to talk about your flair.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It takes a real desperate person to quote Harbaugh in here. And what does the Constitution have to do with privately owned and operated franchises?

Ask the president that exact question. Why does the president meddle in private business?

The Constitution applies to State Action, actions by the state, your government, the government, whatever level it's at, municipal, towns, cities, etc.

I know it's hard, but the "Seattle Seahawks" are not owned and operated by the City of Seattle. So it's not a First Amendment issue, as Harbaugh and yourself believe it is.
    Da fuq? I never said anything about the Seahawks. Yes they are a private business, that's the point.

A president is bound by the Constitution when he commits presidential acts and conducts presidential business.

He's can also, as a human being, regardless of his position, express opinions on everything from the NFL, to hot bitches, to the fact that you're dumber than a brick, without consulting or abiding by any constitutional requirement.

Meddling in private business? You mean like Obama giving half a billion to Solyndra? Are you presidential scholars for real?

Obama didn't give money to solyndra. Congress did. Nice show of intelligence tho.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,070 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You aren't bound by a normal functioning brain cell.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Obama didn't give money to solyndra. Congress did. Nice show of intelligence tho.
    "Congress did." Actually not a single R supported it in the House and only 3 Rs supported it in the Senate.

In a March 2009 press release announcing a $535 million loan guarantee for Solyndra, the Energy Department said: “This loan guarantee will be supported through the President’s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, which provides tens of billions of dollars in loan guarantee authority to build a new green energy economy.” Damien LaVera, an Energy Department spokesman, confirmed that Solyndra’s funding came solely from section 1705.

It was Obama's baby, bitch. All the way. Deny the facts in vain.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Honestly, Hondo, I don't know how you tie your shoes with that brain

Bored motto?

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

"Congress did." Actually not a single R supported it in the House and only 3 Rs supported it in the Senate.

In a March 2009 press release announcing a $535 million loan guarantee for Solyndra, the Energy Department said: “This loan guarantee will be supported through the President’s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, which provides tens of billions of dollars in loan guarantee authority to build a new green energy economy.” Damien LaVera, an Energy Department spokesman, confirmed that Solyndra’s funding came solely from section 1705.

Congress has to pass the bill. And every Republican put their pet project in it as well. It's almost like you don't have a basic understanding of how our government works.

At least you try to argue unlike paws.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Congress has to pass the bill. And every Republican put their pet project in it as well. It's almost like you don't have a basic understanding of how our government works.

And the President has to sign it into law. Which Obama did after submitting HIS proposed American Recovery and Reinvestment Act to Congress for debate.

Keep trying to argue it wasn't Obama's stimulus package that guaranteed the Solyndra loans. Keep trying. Come on. Keep blaming Congress and denying Obama had any responsibility for it. I mean, seriously, He was only the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, for fuck sake, whom signed the fucking bill into law. But no, blame congress.

That brain of yours, Hondo. You need to return it for a better one.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And the President has to sign it into law. Which Obama did after submitting HIS proposed American Recovery and Reinvestment Act to Congress for debate.

Keep trying to argue it wasn't Obama's stimulus package that guaranteed the Solyndra loans. Keep trying. Come on. Keep blaming Congress and denying Obama had any responsibility for it. I mean, seriously, He was only the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, for fuck sake, whom signed the fucking bill into law. But no, blame congress.

It's clear you don't get it. I'm not saying Obama isn't fucktarded. I'm saying every politician was complicit in paying solyndra.

Dumbass.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It's clear you don't get it. I'm not saying Obama isn't fucktarded. I'm saying every politician was complicit in paying solyndra.

Dumbass.
    I know you're saying that, and you're wrong. And retarded. But mainly just wrong. It was an Obama led stimulus package he campaigned on and pushed through Congress.

Regardless, this is Vintage Hondo: First, widen the field, then move the goalposts, then hide them or pretend they don't exist. It's okay, Hondo. You're Hondo! Vintage Hondo! Free Pub & All.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It's cute how you think what you do is presenting an argument.

It's actually sucking Hillary's cock. But please tell us again how you "hate that cunt"
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It's actually sucking Hillary's cock. But please tell us again how you "hate that cunt"
    He's sucking Obama's cock on this one.

Some of you need to learn the difference.

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Some of you need to learn the difference
    Disagree.

There is no difference.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Dumbass.
    I know you're saying that, and you're wrong. And retarded. But mainly just wrong. It was an Obama led stimulus package he campaigned on and pushed through Congress.

Regardless, this is Vintage Hondo: First, widen the field, then move the goalposts, then hide them or pretend they don't exist. It's okay, Hondo. You're Hondo! Vintage Hondo! Free Pub & All.
    Just like Trump has pushed the Obamacare repeal, the border wall, defunding of planned Parenthood, and tax reform through Congress.

Oh wait.

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Some of you need to learn the difference.
    TYFYS
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    I don't venture in here much...but how long have Boobs and ATV been tag-teaming the Tug?

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Dumbass.

Just like Trump has pushed the Obamacare repeal, the border wall, defunding of planned Parenthood, and tax reform through Congress.

Oh wait.
    Ho-Lee-Fuck! I think you finally get it!

Did you get electrocuted or something?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,655 Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

I don't venture in here much...but how long have Boobs and ATV been tag-teaming the Tug?

They bonded over their despair over Hillary losing
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Triggered Treaty?

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Dumbass.

Oh wait.
    Ho-Lee-Fuck! I think you finally get it!

Did you get electrocuted or something?
    You still don't get it.