Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Willie Taggart

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I'm not sold on Herbert. He played like a bitch. Try someone else out before he gets the job. Burmeister maybe.

You aren't good. You beat Nebraska and a terrible Wyoming team. Nebraska is maybe the biggest disaster in CFB. I know you stupid fucks probably beat your dicks over shutting down Wyoming's "first round" QB, but Allen is terrible. Hawaii shut him down last week.

Then, you lose to ASU.

Looks like you Quooks got excited over some scrimmages. Your team sucks.
    Someone just got dialed the fuck in!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Yeah but everyone already knows Knight is nuts.

It's funnier with leach because he just seems like a goofy quirky guy

No. Knight's funnier. Predictable or not, that fucker can rant like no other. The Pirate is an amateur by comparison.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'm not sold on Herbert. He played like a bitch. Try someone else out before he gets the job. Burmeister maybe.

You aren't good. You beat Nebraska and a terrible Wyoming team. Nebraska is maybe the biggest disaster in CFB. I know you stupid fucks probably beat your dicks over shutting down Wyoming's "first round" QB, but Allen is terrible. Hawaii shut him down last week.

Then, you lose to ASU.

Looks like you Quooks got excited over some scrimmages. Your team sucks.
    No mention of that classy Nebraska team beating a tuff Rutgers squad last week?

The HIV patient who makes fun of the person with AIDS is still getting AIDS real soon.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,268
    Swaye's Wigwam

dhdawg said:

I'm too lazy to dig but it seemed like OBK and Mosster were optimistic about Faggart. A ton of Quooks were in Facebook groups.

OBK was sucking Leavitt's cock Tuesday and mosster was popping off big time after a scrimmage.

so yeah, they were
    doogie said:

Best coach rant of all time but, then, Cuog vs. Montana, Cuog vs. Eastern, Cuog vs. Minnefuckingsota after a team revolt = hollow words

No. An easy search will get you a practice rant by Bobby Knight that makes the Pirate's tirade seem like, to quote Bobby, "a fucking picnic."

"I am sick and fucking tired of losing to Purdue! I am sick and fucking tired of an 8-10 record."

"If we don't play up there on Monday you won't fucking believe the next four fucking days!! It'll make last night seem like a fucking picnic!!!"

There is nobody who can touch that guy when it comes to getting pissed off.
    Fucking this!

I’ve seen that clip so many times, but I never really noticed how hard he threw that chair, dude was insane. I miss characters like that in CBB though.
    His technique is outstanding. Look at the velocity he gets on the chair.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

dhdawg said:

I'm too lazy to dig but it seemed like OBK and Mosster were optimistic about Faggart. A ton of Quooks were in Facebook groups.

OBK was sucking Leavitt's cock Tuesday and mosster was popping off big time after a scrimmage.

so yeah, they were
    doogie said:

Best coach rant of all time but, then, Cuog vs. Montana, Cuog vs. Eastern, Cuog vs. Minnefuckingsota after a team revolt = hollow words

No. An easy search will get you a practice rant by Bobby Knight that makes the Pirate's tirade seem like, to quote Bobby, "a fucking picnic."

"I am sick and fucking tired of losing to Purdue! I am sick and fucking tired of an 8-10 record."

"If we don't play up there on Monday you won't fucking believe the next four fucking days!! It'll make last night seem like a fucking picnic!!!"

There is nobody who can touch that guy when it comes to getting pissed off.
    Fucking this!

I’ve seen that clip so many times, but I never really noticed how hard he threw that chair, dude was insane. I miss characters like that in CBB though.
    His technique is outstanding. Look at the velocity he gets on the chair.
    Clearly a man who has thrown a chair or two prior to that incident.
  • Options

The HIV patient who makes fun of the person with AIDS is still getting AIDS real soon.

disagree

In my death pool every year until he finally dies of AIDS.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2017

disagree

You can't die from AIDS, your immune system becomes too weak from aids so you from common cold or some other pussy ass sickness
  • Options

disagree

You can't die from AIDS, your immune system becomes too weak from aids so you from common cold or some other pussy ass sickness
    The death pool DGAF.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Herbert is better than Jeff Lockie is how I would rate him at this point. The NFL talk is all bullshit. I don't see it at this point. I saw a QB not ready to compete in college ball against ASU.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Herbert is better than Jeff Lockie is how I would rate him at this point. The NFL talk is all bullshit. I don't see it at this point. I saw a QB not ready to compete in college ball against ASU.

Cougfarm this belongs
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Baseman said:

Cougfarm this belongs
    You're used to shitty qb's. So he probably looks great to you. NFL quality for sure. STFU.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Right, because NFL QB's normally throw to a group of college freshman and a guy that has been a wideout for three weeks of his life.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Cougfarm this belongs
    You're used to shitty qb's. So he probably looks great to you. NFL quality for sure. STFU.
    Hurtful.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Herbert just went to the locker room with a non-throwing shoulder injury.

TSIO