Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Willie Taggart

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Best coach rant of all time but, then, Cuog vs. Montana, Cuog vs. Eastern, Cuog vs. Minnefuckingsota after a team revolt = hollow words
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

@Mosster47
    @MikeSeaver
    @oregonblitzkrieg

Oregon just lost to ASU. Graham. Arizona fucking State. Tood Graham. ASU. TG.

lol and he comes out Monday saying that the fucking illiterate football god Todd Graham took a break from sucking athletic funds to actually put together some defensive looks he hadn't seen before.

L.O.L.

He just blitzes every play to see if your coach is so fucking stupid that he can't scheme around it.

Taggert. Lyfetime contract. Now

They did throw some wrinkles in there I have never seen them use under Graham, but they were simple fixes. I went back a few days ago and really watched it and Herbert played a shit game mentally which isn't terribly surprising for a true sophomore. When the extra man out of the box showed pre-snap that's on Herbert. When they brought one every single play, which they did that's on the offensive staff.

Good coaches play the way they want, great coaches play the way they have to.
  • Options

I am going to laught my ass of when we lay an egg against them

It will be closer than you want it to be, but Oregon doesn't have the wideouts to do it. If Carrington and the other kid that left for no reason were still on the team it might be a nail biter. Carrington single handedly beat you in 2015. That EWU midget QB came back from a hand injury and Carrington caught fucking everything that game. You guys were a way better team than Oregon that year who would have been in the playoffs for the second straight year if that midget didn't get hurt.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

@Mosster47
    @MikeSeaver
    @oregonblitzkrieg

lol and he comes out Monday saying that the fucking illiterate football god Todd Graham took a break from sucking athletic funds to actually put together some defensive looks he hadn't seen before.

L.O.L.

He just blitzes every play to see if your coach is so fucking stupid that he can't scheme around it.

They did throw some wrinkles in there I have never seen them use under Graham, but they were simple fixes. I went back a few days ago and really watched it and Herbert played a shit game mentally which isn't terribly surprising for a true sophomore. When the extra man out of the box showed pre-snap that's on Herbert. When they brought one every single play, which they did that's on the offensive staff.

Good coaches play the way they want, great coaches play the way they have to.
    Hmm. All I saw was a shit program getting ass-blasted by another shit program.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I'm not sold on Herbert. He played like a bitch. Try someone else out before he gets the job. Burmeister maybe.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I'm not sold on Herbert. He played like a bitch. Try someone else out before he gets the job. Burmeister maybe.

dude, kid is legit, you should be happy you guys lucked into him. He is not the smartest player, but he a gamer. Still needs to learn the position and shit, that is where coaching needs to help him out and simplify some of the gamebook for him. He has nice arm, good mobility just a little bit of meat head when it comes to Xs and Os. Help from the OL would be useful, but they did not make the adjustments.
  • Options

dude, kid is legit, you should be happy you guys lucked into him. He is not the smartest player, but he a gamer. Still needs to learn the position and shit, that is where coaching needs to help him out and simplify some of the gamebook for him. He has nice arm, good mobility just a little bit of meat head when it comes to Xs and Os. Help from the OL would be useful, but they did not make the adjustments.
    The O-line played very well. They in no way were an issue in that game.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

@Mosster47
    @MikeSeaver
    @oregonblitzkrieg

L.O.L.

This is the same team that kicked your ass for 10 straight years you're talking about here, right?

Actually, it's not the same team.

That's the poont.

Just axe this guy.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I'm hearing there's a Swede in the region looking to make an impact
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

We? can always bring back Jack Locknie.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

you should get some glasses

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

you should get some glasses

Well played sir.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,699
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

I am going to laught my ass of when we lay an egg against them

It will be closer than you want it to be, but Oregon doesn't have the wideouts to do it. If Carrington and the other kid that left for no reason were still on the team it might be a nail biter. Carrington single handedly beat you in 2015. That EWU midget QB came back from a hand injury and Carrington caught fucking everything that game. You guys were a way better team than Oregon that year who would have been in the playoffs for the second straight year if that midget didn't get hurt.
    The more often I see Ducks think they can compete with UW this season the more confident I am that UW wins rather easily, say 70 - 21?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,230

That entire rant is worth a re-watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZaOFTp5_C8

And that's after winning the game. Send him an invite.
    Fuck no. He's Asbergers/OCD. He'd pass Sven's post total in about a week.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dhdawg said:

I'm too lazy to dig but it seemed like OBK and Mosster were optimistic about Faggart. A ton of Quooks were in Facebook groups.

OBK was sucking Leavitt's cock Tuesday and mosster was popping off big time after a scrimmage.

so yeah, they were
    doogie said:

Best coach rant of all time but, then, Cuog vs. Montana, Cuog vs. Eastern, Cuog vs. Minnefuckingsota after a team revolt = hollow words

No. An easy search will get you a practice rant by Bobby Knight that makes the Pirate's tirade seem like, to quote Bobby, "a fucking picnic."

"I am sick and fucking tired of losing to Purdue! I am sick and fucking tired of an 8-10 record."

"If we don't play up there on Monday you won't fucking believe the next four fucking days!! It'll make last night seem like a fucking picnic!!!"

There is nobody who can touch that guy when it comes to getting pissed off.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,268
    Swaye's Wigwam

dhdawg said:

I'm too lazy to dig but it seemed like OBK and Mosster were optimistic about Faggart. A ton of Quooks were in Facebook groups.

OBK was sucking Leavitt's cock Tuesday and mosster was popping off big time after a scrimmage.

so yeah, they were
    doogie said:

No. An easy search will get you a practice rant by Bobby Knight that makes the Pirate's tirade seem like, to quote Bobby, "a fucking picnic."

"I am sick and fucking tired of losing to Purdue! I am sick and fucking tired of an 8-10 record."

"If we don't play up there on Monday you won't fucking believe the next four fucking days!! It'll make last night seem like a fucking picnic!!!"

There is nobody who can touch that guy when it comes to getting pissed off.
    Fucking this!

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669
    Yeah but everyone already knows Knight is nuts.

It's funnier with leach because he just seems like a goofy quirky guy