Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Willie Taggart

Comments

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dhdawg said:

I'm too lazy to dig but it seemed like OBK and Mosster were optimistic about Faggart. A ton of Quooks were in Facebook groups.

OBK was sucking Leavitt's cock Tuesday and mosster was popping off big time after a scrimmage.

so yeah, they were
    That game is 70-21 ASU without Leavitt.

We don't deal in hypotheticals here
    Nothing hypothetical about it. Leavitt putting out the dumpster fires on the defense as quickly as he did is pretty impressive. It's just sad he couldn't stop them before they spread to the offense.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

So the defense played great. The offensive line played great. You have who Mosster proclaims is one of the 2 or 3 best backs in the nation in Freeman and future Heisman candidate Jason Herman... yet you lost to a terrible ASU team.

Yeaaaaaa something isn't adding up.

Not defending Lyles-Taggart - that was a shit loss on many levels - but am still in LIFPO mode.

It's not like Peterman didn't lose his first Pac-12 gayme at home to a mediocre Stanford team or anything. So either Lyles-Taggart gets better or he doesn't. Either way it will be interesting. Maybe he just needs more tim.

Tagfart is Peterman QPOTW.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

So the defense played great. The offensive line played great. You have who Mosster proclaims is one of the 2 or 3 best backs in the nation in Freeman and future Heisman candidate Jason Herman... yet you lost to a terrible ASU team.

Not defending Lyles-Taggart - that was a shit loss on many levels - but am still in LIFPO mode.

It's not like Peterman didn't lose his first Pac-12 gayme at home to a mediocre Stanford team or anything. So either Lyles-Taggart gets better or he doesn't. Either way it will be interesting. Maybe he just needs more tim.

We were told by mosster and obk hat Taggart was taking over a team loaded with talent (at least on offense). Petersen inherited a qb room of cyler miles and wild swede
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

It should also be pointed out that in spite of all the panty pissing on this site about Crystobal, Lemieux, Throckmorton, etc., Oregon's O Line was fucking awful.

They weren't at all, they did everything down a man. If they were awful Oregon wouldn't have scored more than 14 points.

You can't blame the kids for the idiots leading them.
    Oh "down a man" I remember you saying Oregons 2nd stringers would all start on Pac 12 teams.

Shit excuse shit poaster.
    Someone has no idea how football works. Continue on though.

You don't score 42 points in the first half three times in a row on accident then forget how to play because the band performed.

The second half offensive struggles were because the D added an extra man and we didn't. The same was true for ASU for 45 minutes of game clock.

I have no excuse for that. It has nothing to do with how the O-line played, which was very well, dominant most of the time, but they can't be blamed for an unblocked man in the box. This is Power 5, FBS football, which means even if you have a 1st round running back, which Oregon does, he isn't going to be productive in that scenario.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2017

dhdawg said:

I'm too lazy to dig but it seemed like OBK and Mosster were optimistic about Faggart. A ton of Quooks were in Facebook groups.

OBK was sucking Leavitt's cock Tuesday and mosster was popping off big time after a scrimmage.

so yeah, they were
    That game is 70-21 ASU without Leavitt.

That's what doogs said about Wilcox when we played Oregon.
    In defense of doogs, they were mostly right. Thee score was 70-21 without Wilcox last year.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    edited September 2017

I wouldn't go that far. Crystalball is trying to run Alabama power football with an offensive line designed for zone read and there's no depth to the wide receiver core because Lubick brought in six four-star receivers and the only one who might pan out is Dillon Mitchell.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Some of us hated peterman for the first 2 years. Give it time
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So Taggart was out coached by the guy that chose to pass the ball on 3rd and 7 with a minute left instead of run it and give the Ducks a real chance to win it?

While the Ducks probably should have give Freeman more carries in the 4th. They were playing from behind and had to deal with about 8 pre snap penalties. You could blame that on the coach I guess as he hired the OLine coach. But at the end of the day, both coaches were not good.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

It should also be pointed out that in spite of all the panty pissing on this site about Crystobal, Lemieux, Throckmorton, etc., Oregon's O Line was fucking awful.

They weren't at all, they did everything down a man. If they were awful Oregon wouldn't have scored more than 14 points.

Oh "down a man" I remember you saying Oregons 2nd stringers would all start on Pac 12 teams.

You don't score 42 points in the first half three times in a row on accident then forget how to play because the band performed.

The second half offensive struggles were because the D added an extra man and we didn't. The same was true for ASU for 45 minutes of game clock.

I have no excuse for that. It has nothing to do with how the O-line played, which was very well, dominant most of the time, but they can't be blamed for an unblocked man in the box. This is Power 5, FBS football, which means even if you have a 1st round running back, which Oregon does, he isn't going to be productive in that scenario.
    You score 42 points in the first half three times in a row because they were scrimmages.

As bad as ASU is- they are a PAC-12 team and this was in their house. Ducks were not ready for real competition. First half offense was terrible- Five 3&outs, one 4&out, one 8 play TD, and one free 12 yard TD drive to cap it.

I told (one of my) Dads that 14.5 was too much to lay for Taggart's first trip to the Desert. He said but I haven't seen the Ducks play! I didn't need to see their scrimmages to see this coming.

AZDuck is right about one thing- if Taggart is for real he will realize this isn't the Sun Belt (WAC) and adjust.
    Just stop. You have no idea what you are talking about. It had nothing to do with a 4 win ASU team. Nebraska has far superior kids on their D and then they went 7 man in the second half and we stayed in 6 we never came close to scoring again after dumping 42 with ease 6v6.

It has nothing to do with style. At the start of the 4th Willie started calling zone reads to level the box, but Herbert isn't the kid for that. Then they used a sniffer and started moving the ball with ease until they had no choice but to pass every play and that's a hard spot to be in.

It's either Cristobal, Arroyo, or Taggart. Whoever it is they need to figure out they don't have an athlete at QB and adjust to the defenses. Out-athleting people doesn't work in the Power 5.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

You score 42 points in the first half three times in a row because they were scrimmages.

As bad as ASU is- they are a PAC-12 team and this was in their house. Ducks were not ready for real competition. First half offense was terrible- Five 3&outs, one 4&out, one 8 play TD, and one free 12 yard TD drive to cap it.

I told (one of my) Dads that 14.5 was too much to lay for Taggart's first trip to the Desert. He said but I haven't seen the Ducks play! I didn't need to see their scrimmages to see this coming.

AZDuck is right about one thing- if Taggart is for real he will realize this isn't the Sun Belt (WAC) and adjust.
    Just stop. You have no idea what you are talking about. It had nothing to do with a 4 win ASU team. Nebraska has far superior kids on their D and then they went 7 man in the second half and we stayed in 6 we never came close to scoring again after dumping 42 with ease 6v6.

It has nothing to do with style. At the start of the 4th Willie started calling zone reads to level the box, but Herbert isn't the kid for that. Then they used a sniffer and started moving the ball with ease until they had no choice but to pass every play and that's a hard spot to be in.

It's either Cristobal, Arroyo, or Taggart. Whoever it is they need to figure out they don't have an athlete at QB and adjust to the defenses. Out-athleting people doesn't work in the Power 5.
    I used a sniffer once and it really helped the ratio of coke thru sinus vs coke stuck in nostril.

But seriously ur a tool. U should be their o line coach cus ur last recruit is lighting it up for George Fox practice squad, I'm hearing
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,731
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

First game ON THE ROAD against a conference opponent.

Nebraska is also a 4 win team.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @Mosster47
    @MikeSeaver
    @oregonblitzkrieg

Oregon just lost to ASU. Graham. Arizona fucking State. Tood Graham. ASU. TG.

lol and he comes out Monday saying that the fucking illiterate football god Todd Graham took a break from sucking athletic funds to actually put together some defensive looks he hadn't seen before.

L.O.L.

He just blitzes every play to see if your coach is so fucking stupid that he can't scheme around it.

Taggert. Lyfetime contract. Now