Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ryan Bowman

Plays hard and makes plays.. thats why hes getting on the field.

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I'm sure we will hear why he was bad from some because he is white and their was one play where he missed a tackle.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    dnc said:

Nope, it's because our coaches are racists who can't evaluate talent.

Ha ha ha - well fucking done.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    edited September 2017
    Passion said:

If some of you "I've-been-with-Bowman-since-the-beginning" guys would've bet the mortgage a month ago on who would emerge between him and Amandre Williams, every one of you would be sleeping under a bridge right now.

I just fucking hope that kid is real because last night was pretty damn good.

It's less about people being pro Bowman which almost no one here is saying. It's more about calling him shit because he is white and not a 5* recruit.

You are right he had a good game and let's hope that continues because maybe it was a flash in the pan. Let's let him suck for awhile before stating it like it's a fact.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

Passion said:

If some of you "I've-been-with-Bowman-since-the-beginning" guys would've bet the mortgage a month ago on who would emerge between him and Amandre Williams, every one of you would be sleeping under a bridge right now.

I just fucking hope that kid is real because last night was pretty damn good.

It's less about people being pro Bowman which almost no one here is saying. It's more about calling him shit because he is white and not a 5* recruit.

You are right he had a good game and let's hope that continues because maybe it was a flash in the pan. Let's let him suck for awhile before stating it like it's a fact.
    Uh... Bowman goes to UW in 2017. I’m pretty sure he’s comfortable being prejudged based on the color of his skin. No cares about character traits anymore. Duh.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    I said it in some thread a month back or so... but a guy I know who's a trainer for the team had been telling me all offseason that Ryan Bowman is the best pass rusher on the team.

He definitely proved that last night
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    So surprising that with all the great recruiting Kumkwat is doing we have to resort to a shit bag like Bowman.

I really thought Bryce Sterk, Just Ice Warren and Kyler Manu were going to dominate.

No, wait, that's what I thought about Jaelan Phillips and DJ Johnson. Never mind.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    BallzDeep said:

It's clearly because Pete has a thing for try hard white guys.

Bowman is playing because he is our best chance to win. If you don't think Pete would put his optimal lineup out there because he is rooting for the capri sun and orange slice players you are a fucking dumbfuck. Petersen is a competitive mother fucker you can see it on his face.

Some of the moves I've seen from Bowman have made my jaw drop. Fucking bulked up white dude putting spin moves on tackles like Robert Mathis. He's the edge version of Emtman. Doog it up baby!
    Eaaaaasy there.
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,196 Swaye's Wigwam

NEsnake12 said:

I said it in some thread a month back or so... but a guy I know who's a trainer for the team had been telling me all offseason that Ryan Bowman is the best pass rusher on the team.

if true, kawasaki needs to hanged by his nuts. No excuse to have a fucking walk on as your best pass rusher.
    This is dumb. Recruiting is imprecise and fluky. Elite players get overlooked. 5 stars turn out to be busts. It happens.

Credit the staff for loading up our walk-on program with dudes who develop into contributers (Bryant, Bowman, etc).
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
    Why do you hate Chorak?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    doogville said:

NEsnake12 said:

if true, kawasaki needs to hanged by his nuts. No excuse to have a fucking walk on as your best pass rusher.
    This is dumb. Recruiting is imprecise and fluky. Elite players get overlooked. 5 stars turn out to be busts. It happens.

Credit the staff for loading up our walk-on program with dudes who develop into contributers (Bryant, Bowman, etc).
    LEAVE!!!! - players like bowman (bless his little white heart) not going to get you the national championship level. He a good player, but there is a limit to what he can do against an elite OT.