Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I think JT is catching the excitement of husky ball

ZTF becoming the national leader in sacks probably helps.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Also the fact that the other schools hes considering have sucked ass on defense. If UW shuts down Utah, Jimmy seriously needs to call JT and say, "please, let me stop by and show you some game film. We're going to play "one of these things is not like the others""
    Or he could show the game film and say "you'll be wrecking offenses like ZTF is doing but you'll be doing so in year 1. By year 3, you'll be a top 5 draft pick."
    S/O Mr. 5 star all world Zach Harrison for getting benched at Ohio State! Sick player development!
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Also the fact that the other schools hes considering have sucked ass on defense. If UW shuts down Utah, Jimmy seriously needs to call JT and say, "please, let me stop by and show you some game film. We're going to play "one of these things is not like the others""
    Or he could show the game film and say "you'll be wrecking offenses like ZTF is doing but you'll be doing so in year 1. By year 3, you'll be a top 5 draft pick."
    S/O Mr. 5 star all world Zach Harrison for getting benched at Ohio State! Sick player development!
    sure as hell looks like a beast though. Only so many spots on the field. Defensive line is a position they develop as good if not better than anyone over there. Lot of money made by former buckeyes

sure as hell looks like a beast though. Only so many spots on the field. Defensive line is a position they develop as good if not better than anyone over there. Lot of money made by former buckeyes
    Was trying to say togiai
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Was trying to say togiai
    He is a monster, but I'm confident that he'd be just as good at UW. There's nothing to suggest our development isn't on par with OSU's

It’s not hard to turn the Bosa bros and Chase Young into 1st first round picks. They were all top 10 players. They didn’t fuck them up. I can’t think of another NFL DL from Ohio State besides Cam Hayward but that was during the Tressell era.

It’s not hard to turn the Bosa bros and Chase Young into 1st first round picks. They were all top 10 players. They didn’t fuck them up. I can’t think of another NFL DL from Ohio State besides Cam Hayward but that was during the Tressell era.
    Usc fucks up development all the time. TOsu not so much.

Usc fucks up development all the time. TOsu not so much.
    That’s why USC is the worst. Urban ain’t walking through that door.

If we ignore potential future hall of famers like Joey Bosa, Nick Bosa, Chase Young, and Cameron Heyward, OSU hasn't really done much with D-linemen in the league.
    The Bosa bros and Chase Young probably would have been first round picks at Oregon State hth,

If we ignore potential future hall of famers like Joey Bosa, Nick Bosa, Chase Young, and Cameron Heyward, OSU hasn't really done much with D-linemen in the league.
    The Bosa bros and Chase Young probably would have been first round picks at Oregon State hth,
    It's hard to develop a reputation for turning 3 stars into All Pros when you never have to sign 3 stars.
    True.