Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    JT and his family don’t talk to recruiting reporters tho,
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

The reason Ektard is saying that is because it's been the not so quiet secret out there about JTT for a while now ...

I'd love for Ektard to be wrong on that but I haven't heard anything in months that would make me think that we should be optimistic

Could things change? Sure I guess.

I do think it's important to note that some info that was provided to me even dating back to last year was that the word coming out of Eastside Catholic was that the balance of the recruits there wanted to leave the area. I think we were able to get Adams because in the end we were definitely his best offer. If Ohio St would have taken him I personally don't think he would be at Washington today.

It's debatable on whether the EC kids translate well to the next level. Eastside schools have had excellent teams but not exactly excellent players.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic

Tequilla said:

The reason Ektard is saying that is because it's been the not so quiet secret out there about JTT for a while now ...

I'd love for Ektard to be wrong on that but I haven't heard anything in months that would make me think that we should be optimistic

I do think it's important to note that some info that was provided to me even dating back to last year was that the word coming out of Eastside Catholic was that the balance of the recruits there wanted to leave the area. I think we were able to get Adams because in the end we were definitely his best offer. If Ohio St would have taken him I personally don't think he would be at Washington today.

It's debatable on whether the EC kids translate well to the next level. Eastside schools have had excellent teams but not exactly excellent players.
    The highest Safety in the NFL has done okay for himself.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    dawgs206 said:

Tequilla said:

Highest *paid Safety... FM
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Shut the fuck up.
    Go fuck some bussy fag you don't give me orders around here.
  • Options
    dawgs206 said:

dawgs206 said:

Tequilla said:

Highest *paid Safety... FM
    You know Budda and Jack didn't actually attend Bellevue full time right?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

Shut the fuck up.
    Seek help, you brain dead idiot.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Shut the fuck up.
    Seek help, you brain dead idiot.
    LOL ...that's your clap back? If you don't get your cornball square ass away from me. Stop tucking in your sweaters.
  • Options
    I didn't say they sucked. I said it's debatable on whether the athletes coming out of the Eastside are Elite. That's just based on a bit of history. For every Budda and Jack you've got a Heaps or Browne.

I'm not hating JTT if he wants to go out of state and ball out I'm rooting for him. I generally root for WA kids regardless.
  • Options
    Prior to Budda and Jack I would have said Stephen Schilling was probably the Eastside's most decorated player. He had a solid career at Michigan.

I'm not into dk riding HS recruits until they're playing up against D1 competition

Case in point. I thought Noah Sewell was going to be too big ..I was wrong I thought Justin Flowe looked moist. He's riding the pine. LIPO
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You know you’ve built up some clout when DNC steps in to help you bully.