Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

ZTF stands to make substantially more $$$ by staying in school 1 more year, backing up the production to prove it wasn't just a fluke with a few hot games, and be a Top 10 pick next year

It's possible that he could be a 1st rounder this year but who knows what is going to happen with evaluations, the combine, etc.

Ikaika better recruit his ass now to stay. Give the same pitch he gave to Vea
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

ZTF is kinda fat rn too. Not sure he’d test well.

His ass is beautiful
    FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

ZTF stands to make substantially more $$$ by staying in school 1 more year, backing up the production to prove it wasn't just a fluke with a few hot games, and be a Top 10 pick next year

It's possible that he could be a 1st rounder this year but who knows what is going to happen with evaluations, the combine, etc.

Chinteresting back to back poasts.
    i love me some ZTF's ass
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited November 2020

Could be wrong on this, but I have a hard time seeing him ever test like a prototypical top 5 Edge
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dawgs206 said:

Could be wrong on this, but I have a hard time seeing him ever test like a prototypical top 5 Edge
    Fudgie has a slight tendency to exaggerate
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 709
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dawgs206 said:

I can see that also. Hes got a big strong legs but upper body looks slender. He plays with great technique (meaning plays with incredible leverage) i bet hes one of those guys that doesn't test well but plays and is country strong. Anyone know his spring combine numbers?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Sources said:

dawgs206 said:

Fudgie has a slight tendency to exaggerate
    backthepack said:

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Man seems like both or neither situation with JTT and Emeka. I know these guys want to focus on their side of the ball but at the end of the day its fun to win and play well not just play well and lose. Not many great one sided teams out there. Maybe OK
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

His ass is beautiful
    Wood smash
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

His ass is beautiful
    FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

Chinteresting back to back poasts.
    i love me some ZTF's ass

@FireCohen is JAG imo

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Ektard says JTT is good as gone and UW is essentially out of it.

This is the best I've felt about our chances of landing him in months. He's coming here.

He just had a super generic “I think there is too much of a hill to climb.” If JTT was obsessed with Ohio State why has he not committed yet? Keep winning, hopefully ZTF keeps playing out of his mind and hammer those two things, along with if we can get Emeka before him we will have a chance.

Honestly everyone should be rooting for Ohio State to not have enough games to make the playoffs lol.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The reason Ektard is saying that is because it's been the not so quiet secret out there about JTT for a while now ...

I'd love for Ektard to be wrong on that but I haven't heard anything in months that would make me think that we should be optimistic

Could things change? Sure I guess.

I do think it's important to note that some info that was provided to me even dating back to last year was that the word coming out of Eastside Catholic was that the balance of the recruits there wanted to leave the area. I think we were able to get Adams because in the end we were definitely his best offer. If Ohio St would have taken him I personally don't think he would be at Washington today.