Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,006
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

And 81 in a Maine, what’s the point
    Agreed. Moms not going to move to LA to be in warm weather for 3 yrs and then move again to some where shitty like Cleveland or Cincinnati 3 yrs after that. Thick family from what’s been said. She’s not leaving Seattle and allah willing either is jtt for the next 3-4.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020
    bigcc said:

If hop can reel in JT I will forgive him for last season

I say 10 year extension is in order
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    smrt ... very smart.

looks like he could play d1 level hoops ... definitely another layer to his recruitment.

how's ohio state's basketball program?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

smrt ... very smart.

looks like he could play d1 level hoops ... definitely another layer to his recruitment.

Hadn’t been shit since Greg oden
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,032
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

It was below freezing earlier this month in Ohio.

plus, its ohio.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is a huge move for the family. Think, his family can now see him play every game whether it be football or BBall if he stays at WA. If he goes to tOSU, his family will only see a few games per year.....Covid dependent.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,021
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    animate said:

smrt ... very smart.

animate said:

smrt ... very smart.

How many 6’4 290 PFs o Cs do you see I’m D1? Lol this offer is just to help out the football team. He can’t hoop at pac -12 level.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    The most formidable presence at Haas Pavilion on Monday night was a 6-foot-8, 280-pound high school senior from Elk Grove.

Arik Armstead, rated the nation’s top overall college football prospect by Scout.com, wants to be a two-sport athlete in college.

Cal hopes he decides to become the next Tony Gonzalez and bring his multisport talents to Berkeley.

“I know about Tony Gonzalez,” said Armstead, referring to the future NFL Hall of Fame tight end. “He was a guy who did it at a high level in both sports, and he went to Cal, so it’s big.”

Armstead apparently is so good he can’t decide whether he wants to play offensive tackle or defensive end in college. Make no mistake, he also wants to play power forward.

“It’s definitely serious,” Armstead said. “I’m going to play both in college so the balance of both programs will be a big factor in my decision.”

Among 21 recruits who visited Cal for football two weekends ago, Armstead said he’s talked with both Jeff Tedford and Mike Montgomery about his desire to play two sports.

Both are on board with the idea, he said. Tedford “is good with everything. He said he and coach Montgomery would work it out. Cal’s definitely a serious contender.”

Addendum: Armstead is 6'8" and was the third highest rated basketball recruit in Northern California. He played in one basketball game at Oregon. 4 minutes and 2 points. Eventually someone pulls these kids aside and explains to them that they can make millions in the NFL and will never be a serious basketball player. NOC, I know - I've just seen this scenario from the local school before.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You guys got him cause Tosh left. Plain and simple maing.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

smrt ... very smart.

animate said:

smrt ... very smart.

How many 6’4 290 PFs o Cs do you see I’m D1? Lol this offer is just to help out the football team. He can’t hoop at pac -12 level.
    I didn't realize Pac 12 BBall was so amazing in talent! I guess I've been watching a different league for the past 10 years...hmmm
  • Options
    DougDoug Member Posts: 40
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Playing football and basketball at the power 5 level is extremely hard for anyone. It’s near impossible for a lineman who would have to shed 30-40 pounds after football season to optimize his body for basketball, then regain it every spring.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,021
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    vadawg said:

animate said:

smrt ... very smart.

animate said:

smrt ... very smart.

I didn't realize Pac 12 BBall was so amazing in talent! I guess I've been watching a different league for the past 10 years...hmmm
    Ummm it’s still D1
    How many 6’4 290 PFs or Cs are there at the D1 level?
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

vadawg said:

animate said:

smrt ... very smart.

animate said:

smrt ... very smart.

Ummm it’s still D1

Oh, shit, you said 6'4...
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

vadawg said:

animate said:

smrt ... very smart.

animate said:

smrt ... very smart.

Ummm it’s still D1
    You could easily be a 6’4 290 PF in college.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Cares.

Just get him on campus.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cares.

Just get him on campus.

Aren’t you fucks in phase 2 yet...
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,422
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited May 2020

Cares.

Just get him on campus.

Aren’t you fucks in phase 2 yet...
    I have no clue what you’re talking about 99% of the time.
    Us Kangs weren't never known for talk good.