Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:

We really should’ve had a game thread for the EC v Centennial (AZ) game but JT completely took over this game. 5 sacks, nearly had at least 5 more. Plays like this all night, our state may never have a better prospect.

If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ya, but has he committed to the poly bowel yet?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,864
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

JT is gonna look so great in a UW uniform.

Dood........ why the fuck what you do this to yourself? Even worse, why the fuck would you subject us all to that kind of sadness?
    But in all seriousness, we have a great shot at JT. We're actually good, we actually offered him early, our best recruiter is lead, he plays a position we have sent to the league, he's poly, he seems fairly slow strategy, he's friends with guys on the team, Sam Huard is already committed & '21 should be a huge instate year for us,

It may be awhile before we have a better shot at the #1 player in the country
    Yep.

Adidas kid too.

I think we have a good shot at Smalls but I think we have a much better shot at Tui.
    Put both those kids in our system and 2-3 yrs down the road... fuckkkkk
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

JT is gonna look so great in a UW uniform.

Dood........ why the fuck what you do this to yourself? Even worse, why the fuck would you subject us all to that kind of sadness?
    But in all seriousness, we have a great shot at JT. We're actually good, we actually offered him early, our best recruiter is lead, he plays a position we have sent to the league, he's poly, he seems fairly slow strategy, he's friends with guys on the team, Sam Huard is already committed & '21 should be a huge instate year for us,

It may be awhile before we have a better shot at the #1 player in the country
    Yep.

Adidas kid too.

I think we have a good shot at Smalls but I think we have a much better shot at Tui.
    Put both those kids in our system and 2-3 yrs down the road... fuckkkkk
    Plus rhino cum
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Just to really doog the fuck out...

We could legitimately have Tuitele, Bandes, Smalls, JTT, Danny Hammer, Laiatu Latu, Pater Latu, Jordan Botelho (Hi Mosster!!!) and JTT all on the same defense.

When we started the pod and we were like 'uh, we can recruit a lot better than what we are' - this is what we were referring to.

It's actually possible.

We are going to be pretty fucking good in 2019 (I expect another 10 win season), but 2020 is going to start to get insane.

I am legit saying 2022 is going to be special. I assume Lake will be gone by then, but the reality is we are not going to lose Kwat.

This is a strange feeling.

But what happened to Darien Chase?!?
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

We could legitimately have Tuitele, Bandes, Smalls, JTT, Danny Hammer, Laiatu Latu, Pater Latu, Jordan Botelho (Hi Mosster!!!) and JTT all on the same defense.

When we started the pod and we were like 'uh, we can recruit a lot better than what we are' - this is what we were referring to.

It's actually possible.

We are going to be pretty fucking good in 2019 (I expect another 10 win season), but 2020 is going to start to get insane.

I am legit saying 2022 is going to be special. I assume Lake will be gone by then, but the reality is we are not going to lose Kwat.

We can have two JTTs? Can't tell if you're drunk or if you think Evangelist is as good as JTT is. It's almost certainly the former, but I'm gonna hold you to the latter, just because.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    What's scary is that the points allowed by the #DeathRowDefense will just continue to drop and drop and drop year after year
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    That pic of the 10 year old white kid is questionable. He does look like a DJ though.

JT Thomas maybe?
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

It's actually possible.

My doog dream is that Lake is Head Coach in waiting.

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DawgFader said:

That pic of the 10 year old white kid is questionable. He does look like a DJ though.

JT Thomas maybe?

Both are Jonathan Taylor Thomas, or JTT for short. That was the joke my dude.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

It's actually possible.

But will we still hate the offense!?!?
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

DawgFader said:

JT Thomas maybe?

Both are Jonathan Taylor Thomas, or JTT for short. That was the joke my dude.
    But can he play Buck?