Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

JTT (the full house version or whatever fucking show he was on) - came to my speakeasy in LA. He has a fucking INSANE coke problem. worst I've ever seen in person. But he was really nice.

Toot Time
    Minor tweak.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

JTT (the full house version or whatever fucking show he was on) - came to my speakeasy in LA. He has a fucking INSANE coke problem. worst I've ever seen in person. But he was really nice.

Those kids were all pimped out by their stage moms to be buttfucked. They have so many physiological issues.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Just to really doog the fuck out...

We could legitimately have Tuitele, Bandes, Smalls, JTT, Danny Hammer, Laiatu Latu, Pater Latu, Jordan Botelho (Hi Mosster!!!) and JTT all on the same defense.

When we started the pod and we were like 'uh, we can recruit a lot better than what we are' - this is what we were referring to.

It's actually possible.

We are going to be pretty fucking good in 2019 (I expect another 10 win season), but 2020 is going to start to get insane.

I am legit saying 2022 is going to be special. I assume Lake will be gone by then, but the reality is we are not going to lose Kwat.

This is a strange feeling.

potential 2022 defensive 2-deeps

DL Faatui Tuitele - Jacob Bandes
    DL JT Tuimoloau - Mosiah Nasili-Liu
    DL Sama Paama - Sam Taimani
    OLB - Laiatu Latu - Zion Tupuola-Fetui
    OLB - Sav'ell Smalls - Jordan Botelho
    ILB - Daniel Heimuli - Jackson Sirmon
    ILB - Joshua Calvert - Alphonzo Tuputala
    CB - Kelee Ringo - ?
    CB - Ayden Hector - ?
    Slot - Trent McDuffie - ?
    S - Lathan Ransom - Will Latu
    S - Cameron Williams - Kamren Fabiculanan

The backup CBs likely some elite players we don't even necessarily no yet, I doubt any of the 2018 class is here a 5th year.

and yes i know there's 12 guys out there, but reducing the DL to just 4 names wouldn't do it justice.

Probably a decent chance a couple guys on there enter after 2021, but its plausible it'll look something similar to this.
    I came
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    NEsnake12 said:

6'4 in football suddenly being listed at 6'6? Yep that's high school basketball
    Can we just doog out for fucking one minute before getting you have to find the one and only negative thing about that tweet.

(LOL JK I love being negative as you know)
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

"Sam is trying to get all of the boys to stay home and consider going to Washington," said Tuimoloau. "He's always on me about them."

Komo4?
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

"Sam is trying to get all of the boys to stay home and consider going to Washington," said Tuimoloau. "He's always on me about them."

Thank you Sam for making JT at least consider going to UDUB before he ends up signing with Alebama.