Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Domicillo said:

If we can get Hopkins in on his recruitment too that might be the best thing possible for our chances.

Pretty sure Pete would run off Nate Robinson and Russell Wilson and Jake Locker for playing other sports.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Domicillo said:

If we can get Hopkins in on his recruitment too that might be the best thing possible for our chances.

Pretty sure Pete would run off Nate Robinson and Russell Wilson and Jake Locker for playing other sports.
    Ya, none of those guys were the #1 player in the country. If Hopkins is willing to make a visit or two and commit a practice spot on the team, his scholarship is gonna come out of the football team, nothing to lose.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Marv Harshman was not happy when Reggie Rogers went to football
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

UW hasn’t seen a dominate 6’4” PF with a jump hook since jamaal Williams

Williams is the only correct answer to “who is your fav Husky player of all time.” I’m not a numbers guy but my eyes are as good as yours and Im pretty sure he shot 95% from the field.
    He probably did during the Uconn game. I would have bet my life UW would win after he hit a 3 with like 1.5 mins left.

Q: Brandon, do you see a realistic chance that Washington can land every in-state five-star for the 2021 class, or would you say it's most likely that at least one will sneak out? Thanks.

Huffman: I think there is a very realistic chance to sign each of them. But I could also see one of Egbuka or JT heading out of state (with right now, JT the more likely to stay in state).

I found this super interesting as Emeka has been super pro UW thus far, and JT is the best player in the country so keeping him home would be so difficult.

He ain’t goin to WSU so it’s at least slightly encouraging the 247 national recruiting editor has it at least 51% he stays home.

Also there is a realistic chance at keeping all the elite 2021 guys. I know this. But it’s nice to hear a “expert” say it.

He didn't say that. He just said JT is more likely to stay in state than Egbuka, not more likely to stay in stay than to leave.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Q: Brandon, do you see a realistic chance that Washington can land every in-state five-star for the 2021 class, or would you say it's most likely that at least one will sneak out? Thanks.

Huffman: I think there is a very realistic chance to sign each of them. But I could also see one of Egbuka or JT heading out of state (with right now, JT the more likely to stay in state).

I found this super interesting as Emeka has been super pro UW thus far, and JT is the best player in the country so keeping him home would be so difficult.

He ain’t goin to WSU so it’s at least slightly encouraging the 247 national recruiting editor has it at least 51% he stays home.

Also there is a realistic chance at keeping all the elite 2021 guys. I know this. But it’s nice to hear a “expert” say it.

He didn't say that. He just said JT is more likely to stay in state than Egbuka, not more likely to stay in stay than to leave.
    81%
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    They're all gonna be dawgs.

Him being friends with Paolo is very very good
    Is it? I mean obviously it can't hurt, but is a friendship with a kid who is going to UW but who plays another sport that significant? Unless you're convinced Tui will play both?