Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

LB_33 said:

mrdoog said:

bummer guess he likes the flash and flair

Whatever it takes to get the #1 player in the country. If Jimmy doesn’t want to play the game then he’s fucked.
    I haven't figured out why Jimmy hasn't gone full Jim Harbaugh with that corny shit. Not saying that Harbaugh is the best example, but that stupid shit where he camped out at a recruits house and drank fucking milk? Lake could just sip coffee all day at Tuamalalalalalalo's house until they kick him out. But nope, we only want guys that want to be here or whatever the fuck doogman/ruth chirps that they're doing their best.

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Jimmy unfortunately has too much pride and thinks too highly of UW’s development.
    Or he’s right. Time will tell.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    thechatch said:

tOSU

Seems the best explanation for why he's waiting so long. He wants to visit there before he commits just to be sure.
  • Options
    dnc said:

thechatch said:

tOSU

Seems the best explanation for why he's waiting so long. He wants to visit there before he commits just to be sure.
    Oregon fans who think this kid is coming to Eugene are dreaming. Mario is trying to run out the clock while tOSU will find a way to get him out to C-Bus and close this deal, and Jimmy doesn’t even have chips on the table.

The writing is on the wall.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

thechatch said:

dnc said:

thechatch said:

tOSU

Oregon fans who think this kid is coming to Eugene are dreaming. Mario is trying to run out the clock while tOSU will find a way to get him out to C-Bus and close this deal, and Jimmy doesn’t even have chips on the table.

It's pretty wild how at this point a JTT tOSU commit would devastate Quooks even worse than Doogs.
    Moral victory in my book
  • Options

dnc said:

thechatch said:

dnc said:

thechatch said:

tOSU

It's pretty wild how at this point a JTT tOSU commit would devastate Quooks even worse than Doogs.
    Moral victory in my book
    It's all we got
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    thechatch said:

tOSU

More insiders say that?
  • Options

thechatch said:

tOSU

More insiders say that?
    Get off the insiders bullshit schtick
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

thechatch said:

tOSU

More insiders say that?
    As long as it’s not Ektard it could be right
  • Options
    What’s Ruth hearing?
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    thechatch said:

tOSU

iirc huffman posted a tweet from an uncommitted star who said 'cant believe im going to commit to a school i havent visited.'

guessing it was jtt for tosu.

i poasted it somewhere itt, page 80 or so?
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

thechatch said:

tOSU

More insiders say that?
    As long as it’s not Ektard it could be right
    The insiders are all over the place on this one, homie.

Have you ever heard of Eleven Warriors? You should check out their forum. Let them know you’re a Washington fan looking for updates on JTT and they’ll be pretty cool, as Ohio State fans tend to be.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So its bad for Duck fans to dream about getting getting JTT?! That doesn’t make sense because husky fans have been doing a lot of dreaming (troy, egbuka, JTT, etc.)

Oregon fans would be shocked and giddy if he committed to Oregon. No delusions about this one. Nemec from the Oregonian just posted an article thats its mainly a two team battle between bama and Tosu, with Oregon having a very slim chance. I wouldn’t put any money on him going to Oregon. As I said months ago, if he stays on the west coast I think it will be Oregon. I am more surprised that Oregon is in the conversation and uw isn’t.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dOgmaster said:

So its bad for Duck fans to dream about getting getting JTT?! That doesn’t make sense because husky fans have been doing a lot of dreaming (troy, egbuka, JTT, etc.)

Oregon fans would be shocked and giddy if he committed to Oregon. No delusions about this one. Nemec from the Oregonian just posted an article thats its mainly a two team battle between bama and Tosu, with Oregon having a very slim chance. I wouldn’t put any money on him going to Oregon. As I said months ago, if he stays on the west coast I think it will be Oregon. I am more surprised that Oregon is in the conversation and uw isn’t.

You haven't been paying attention, have you?
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He's gone until he is not

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2021

dnc said:

thechatch said:

dnc said:

thechatch said:

tOSU

My more quookish quooks still don’t understand that there is a better chance Joe Salave’a closes the fridge door than a recruit other competent teams want.
    It doesn’t matter if the recruit’s dad and him grew up in the same tiny village 7500 miles away. It doesn’t matter that it’s the only remaining option within 2000 miles of his home, that the two most decorated Samoan-American college football history have played there since JTT was 12, or there being another top-5 draft pick DE on the roster.

Big Joe just will not close. It’s a good thing he just got another extension and raise, because who doesn’t want to see more Jordon Scotts and Austin Faolius? With bonuses Salave’a would have made $695k for 2020, and they just added another $50k per year to that for the next three years. I don’t understand why, I have to assume it’s because Mario judges his assistants based entirely on how meaty they are and how well they replicate his sideline emotions.

This also doesn't take into account that the three biggest commits of Salave'a's career are the two Sewells and Kingsley Suamataia. Thibodeeaux is on his list per 247, but everyone knows that was Heyward's big recruiting win.

Maybe if Crystalball hires Tosh Lupoi over DuRuyter, JTT jumps on board. But if he doesn't, he's stuck with a defensive coordinator who's thing isn't really coordinating defenses. Maybe if Dont'e Williams sticks around, he brings in Korey Foreman like he did for USC and you have that to wave in front of JTT. But then again, yore also stuck with Dont'e Williams coaching cornerbacks in that situation, and coaching isn't really his thing. He's there to recruit.

The real problem here is Bammer and tOSU have two of the four playoff spots locked up for the foreseeable future. And you really can't blame any five-star kid for wanting to leave the smoldering wreckage of the Pacific Coast Conference in the rear view mirror in that scenario. You can always portal back if it doesn't work out.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2021
    If he’s dead set on tOSU, why not just commit? Everyone wants to think these kids have some outright leader. He’s not decided and it’s March.