Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Floyd Mayweather Defends Trump "No one was calling him racist before he became President"

1235»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976

@CreepyCoug: You discussing "reasoning" is like a kid playing with matches. Somebody as thick and slow as you shouldn't play with stuff that's beyond their capabilities.

Super bad burn.

I'm being ganged up on by retards

Jesus. You two are stupid.

Trump for Pres! Shit talker in Chief!
    Public shit talking is exactly the antidote this country needs right now. After years of the political and cultural establishment trying to force feed their world view down everyone's throats (like you and flea do to each other with your dicks while calling each other faggots), then screaming words like "racist" and "fascist" when they are called out on their own fascist political tactics, they finally got turf slammed and people are fucking loving it.
    NYBE.

If flea owes you a rent check tell him about it; not my problem.

And you're a retard.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

@CreepyCoug: You discussing "reasoning" is like a kid playing with matches. Somebody as thick and slow as you shouldn't play with stuff that's beyond their capabilities.

Super bad burn.

Public shit talking is exactly the antidote this country needs right now. After years of the political and cultural establishment trying to force feed their world view down everyone's throats (like you and flea do to each other with your dicks while calling each other faggots), then screaming words like "racist" and "fascist" when they are called out on their own fascist political tactics, they finally got turf slammed and people are fucking loving it. Go to Canada and suck off your guy Trudeau if you can't take the heat.
    You sound SERIOUS!1!1 what's the problem? Weak undergrad and major? No skills? Sounds like someone needs to take a look in the mirror. America is the land of opportunity, even for the unskilled and uneducated.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited September 2017

Super bad burn.

Public shit talking is exactly the antidote this country needs right now. After years of the political and cultural establishment trying to force feed their world view down everyone's throats (like you and flea do to each other with your dicks while calling each other faggots), then screaming words like "racist" and "fascist" when they are called out on their own fascist political tactics, they finally got turf slammed and people are fucking loving it. Go to Canada and suck off your guy Trudeau if you can't take the heat.
    You sound SERIOUS!1!1 what's the problem? Weak undergrad and major? No skills? Sounds like someone needs to take a look in the mirror. America is the land of opportunity, even for the unskilled and uneducated.

Being CreepyMolasses' wingman doesn't take a whole lot of skill, just act like you're slightly more edumarcated than Jethro and you've got the job.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Super bad burn.

Being CreepyMolasses' wingman doesn't take a whole lot of skill, just act like you're slightly more edumarcated than Jethro and you've got the job.
    You'd do well in Canada. Or Nambia. Good luck the rest of the way!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Super bad burn.

Only the whites are allowed to publicly shit talk by you.

But you're not a racist.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter

I LOVE how Trump triggers all these faggots with the things he says. That alone would be enough for me to vote him in for a second term. The establishment on both sides, the media, rocket man, Iran, dumbfucks like Boobs and Hondo that believe everything the Washington Post tells them, he gets under their skin. It's pure genius the way he triggers and exposes the SJWs so they can be publicly mocked and ridiculed.

If I'm being exposed for wanting equality, so be it.

I enjoy how Trump exposes all the racist assholes and losers that we still have in 2017. It's one of the few positive things he's done.
    Its 2017 not the fucking 1880s or 1960s. Everyone has got their equality and then some. Ever heard of affirmative action? This all is just a bunch of sore losers protesting because a white guy is president now.
    You actually believe that bullshit? Go be black on the streets and see how that works out for you.

I agree with getting rid of affirmative action though. It feeds into this.
    Sven is black! Damn you Swedish Lutherans! Who would have guessed.

Super bad burn.

But you're not a racist.
    We've had a shit talking mulatto president for 8 years whose policies and fuck ups were virtually immune to criticism because people were too afraid to speak out and be labeled rayciss for criticizing him.

Super bad burn.

Christ. You are so fucking bad at this it borders on WHOOSH.

Super bad burn.

But you're not a racist.
    We've had a shit talking mulatto president for 8 years whose policies and fuck ups were virtually immune to criticism because people were too afraid to speak out and be labeled rayciss for criticizing him.
    Definitely not a racist poaster.

Super bad burn.

But you're not a racist.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,029 Founders Club

Super bad burn.

You should be more concerned by @diseasedliverdoog continually chinning yore poasts.

Lie with doogs you get fleas.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,029 Founders Club

Super bad burn.

But you're not a racist.

You prefer the nomenclature half-breed?

Good to know.
    edited September 2017

Super bad burn.

But you're not a racist.
    Preach it brother!

If they want to equalize things, why don't they donate those millions to the real oppressed, pay for an oppressed person, or better yet, hundreds or thousands of them, to live a normal life for a year.

Still moves me.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,597 Standard Supporter

Super bad burn.

But you're not a racist.

Can I get a ruling on 'quadroon'?

Axing for a one-armed fren.

Super bad burn.

But you're not a racist.

Can I get a ruling on 'quadroon'?

Axing for a one-armed fren.
    That goodess self identifies as a quadroon, so it's ok.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

I LOVE how Trump triggers all these faggots with the things he says. That alone would be enough for me to vote him in for a second term. The establishment on both sides, the media, rocket man, Iran, dumbfucks like Boobs and Hondo that believe everything the Washington Post tells them, he gets under their skin. It's pure genius the way he triggers and exposes the SJWs so they can be publicly mocked and ridiculed.

I enjoy how Trump exposes all the racist assholes and losers that we still have in 2017. It's one of the few positive things he's done.
    You're such a fucking hero

Your too good for this earth. Kill yourself
    I missed you too.
    So you are AGAINST racism? What are your views on rape and murder?

You're such a fucking hero

Your too good for this earth. Kill yourself
    I missed you too.
    So you are AGAINST racism? What are your views on rape and murder?
    I'm against those too.

Many people are for racism in this country though.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2017
    The hyper anti-racist SJW world view:

RACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISMRACISM
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    Social Justice Warriors. It's what they do when not playing video games in moms basement at 36 years of age.