Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Floyd Mayweather Defends Trump "No one was calling him racist before he became President"

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976

I LOVE how Trump triggers all these faggots with the things he says. That alone would be enough for me to vote him in for a second term. The establishment on both sides, the media, rocket man, Iran, dumbfucks like Boobs and Hondo that believe everything the Washington Post tells them, he gets under their skin. It's pure genius the way he triggers and exposes the SJWs so they can be publicly mocked and ridiculed.

If I'm being exposed for wanting equality, so be it.

I enjoy how Trump exposes all the racist assholes and losers that we still have in 2017. It's one of the few positive things he's done.
    You're such a fucking hero

Your You're too good for this earth. Kill yourself
    If your going to come over hear lern the Engrish!!!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

dflea said:

I LOVE how Trump triggers all these faggots with the things he says. That alone would be enough for me to vote him in for a second term. The establishment on both sides, the media, rocket man, Iran, dumbfucks like Boobs and Hondo that believe everything the Washington Post tells them, he gets under their skin. It's pure genius the way he triggers and exposes the SJWs so they can be publicly mocked and ridiculed.

You're the biggest triggered pussy here.

Fuck off.
    What he said. OBK approaches kirsvashon stupid when she tries to chat current issues while dealing with a heavy flow.

Just said her criteria for voting in a Pres is based on his ability to talk shit. Great. Your Dads must be proud of your dumb Oregon ass.
    Triple triggered shitpoast. The tampons are in the back of the store.

I enjoy how Trump exposes all the racist assholes and losers that we still have in 2017. It's one of the few positive things he's done.
    Its 2017 not the fucking 1880s or 1960s. Everyone has got their equality and then some. Ever heard of affirmative action? This all is just a bunch of sore losers protesting because a white guy is president now.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Its 2017 not the fucking 1880s or 1960s. Everyone has got their equality and then some. Ever heard of affirmative action? This all is just a bunch of sore losers protesting because a white guy is president now.
    People still can't marry dogs you insensitive prick.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

You actually believe that bullshit? Go be black on the streets and see how that works out for you.

I agree with getting rid of affirmative action though. It feeds into this.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    2001400ex said:

Are you married?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited September 2017
    Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

Are you married?
    You bring up another point. I can't marry multiple people/animals. I thought we were the land of the free.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    There are 3 points established in this thread:
    1. Trump being racist is untrue and a dumb allegation.
    2. The "racist" label has lost it's teeth and meaning.
    3. Creepy Coug is a dim bulb.

dflea said:

You're the biggest triggered pussy here.

Fuck off.
    What he said. OBK approaches kirsvashon stupid when she tries to chat current issues while dealing with a heavy flow.

Just said her criteria for voting in a Pres is based on his ability to talk shit. Great. Your Dads must be proud of your dumb Oregon ass.
    Triple triggered shitpoast. The tampons are in the back of the store.
    When you use the other guy's material from the very poast by which you got your shit pushed in? Yeah, well played dumb dumb.
    edited September 2017

There are 3 points established in this thread:
    1. Trump being racist is untrue and a dumb allegation.
    2. The "racist" label has lost it's teeth and meaning.
    3. Creepy Coug is a dim bulb.

Well at least you've moved away from debunking your own poasts.

Oh, and we can tell you were trying to fix your little problem here with that concise summary. You're still arguing with yourself. Dick lips.
    edited September 2017

You should be a professor. Although it's starting to become apparent that you don't know what "triggered" actually means despite your enthusiasm with the term.

You actually believe that bullshit? Go be black on the streets and see how that works out for you.

People would respond positively and listen to people who have a story to tell and first hand experience, even support their protesting if different tactics were used. Entitled multimillionaire celebrities taking a knee is not helping their cause, it's hurting it. Their faggot antifa brownshirt allies trying to shut down free speech is not helping either. Most people are not going to see past their tactics, or even try to see past them, because the tactics are so fucking retarded and disrespectful.
    CreepyKitten channeling the Chicago Bulls with the double three-peat shitpoast.

Entitled multimillionaire celebrities taking a knee is not helping their cause, it's hurting it.
    Brilliant. You come up with that line of reasoning all by yourself?

News: fans are going nowhere. It really isn't that important. Dummies like you just need something easy to bitch about.

Entitled multimillionaire celebrities taking a knee is not helping their cause, it's hurting it.
    Brilliant. You come up with that line of reasoning all by yourself?

News: fans are going nowhere. It really isn't that important. Dummies like you just need something easy to bitch about.
    espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20171611/national-anthem-protests-no-1-reason-viewers-tuned-nfl-games
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    @CreepyCoug: You discussing "reasoning" is like a kid playing with matches. Somebody as thick and slow as you shouldn't play with stuff that's beyond their capabilities.
    edited September 2017

@CreepyCoug: You discussing "reasoning" is like a kid playing with matches. Somebody as thick and slow as you shouldn't play with stuff that's beyond their capabilities.

CreepyCoug

#CreepyMolasses
    edited September 2017

Super bad burn.

I'm being ganged up on by retards

Jesus. You two are stupid.

Trump for Pres! Shit talker in Chief!
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Super bad burn.

You have an unique ability to trigger retards. Fake lawyering skills?
    edited September 2017

Super bad burn.

Public shit talking is exactly the antidote this country needs right now. After years of the political and cultural establishment trying to force feed their world view down everyone's throats (like you and flea do to each other with your dicks while calling each other faggots), then screaming words like "racist" and "fascist" when they are called out on their own fascist political tactics, they finally got turf slammed and people are fucking loving it. Go to Canada and suck off your guy Trudeau if you can't take the heat.