Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Floyd Mayweather Defends Trump "No one was calling him racist before he became President"

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Being called a racist in 2017 has been rendered meaningless by SJW fags. Example: a SJW fag "friend" went into an unprovoked text tirade a few hours after the girl was hit by a car in Virginia. I didn't say anything about it whatsoever, but that was supposedly the problem. We're supposed to denounce far right, alt right, klan, nazis etc. hourly...

Downvoted for having a "frenemy"

Get your shit together faggot
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Somebody got called a racist? No! Are you serious? Big whoop.

Put a fork in it, Boobs, it's done. The accusation and label has been milked for all it's worth. Continue employing it in vain if you must, but it will land with a thud and produce nothing but a shrug.

With little to no skin on either side of this debate, don't you think this poast takes an inapposite angle on the thread you started?
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
    Ts and ps to btp. He's never seen animal house.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,029 Founders Club
    edited September 2017

Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

so glad we're now taking the political opinions of floyd mayweather seriously.

He's absolutely correct. HTH
    People have been calling Trump racist for decades.

We've covered this.
    YOU have been saying people have been calling Trump racist for decades since the election.

HTH
    I've linked articles and shit.

HTH
    Oh yay links. You can go into Google and type in pretty much whatever you want and an article will spit out to support whatever you want someone to believe. This starts the "that's your source???" carnival.

Curious were any of these links from BEFORE Trump even got into politics? Or are they recent ones where some fag journalist took Trump's life under a microscope? Because if you did that to anyone they would be fucked.
    Snopes did the work for me:

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-racist-meme/

Now more than ever:
    Troomps hate facts
    "This isn’t a comprehensive list of all the times Donald Trump has been tied to a racially charged incident, nor is it proof that Donald Trump currently harbors racist ideals."
    "No one was calling him racist before he became President"

Whether or not he is actually racist is a matter of opinion.

People calling him racist is a matter of fact.

Armpits deep in Bullshit.

Hondo and DiseasedLiverDoog pumping more in......

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

Put a fork in it, Boobs, it's done. The accusation and label has been milked for all it's worth. Continue employing it in vain if you must, but it will land with a thud and produce nothing but a shrug.

With little to no skin on either side of this debate, don't you think this poast takes an inapposite angle on the thread you started?
    No.
    dflea said:

Being called a racist in 2017 has been rendered meaningless by SJW fags. Example: a SJW fag "friend" went into an unprovoked text tirade a few hours after the girl was hit by a car in Virginia. I didn't say anything about it whatsoever, but that was supposedly the problem. We're supposed to denounce far right, alt right, klan, nazis etc. hourly...

The text tirade notwithstanding, I don't have a problem with denouncing Nazis, Neo-Nazis and Klansmen 24/7/365.

Fuck all those assholes. All the time.
    Pushing against an open door is always heroic. And special.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976

dflea said:

The text tirade notwithstanding, I don't have a problem with denouncing Nazis, Neo-Nazis and Klansmen 24/7/365.

Fuck all those assholes. All the time.
    Pushing against an open door is always heroic. And special.
    Super deep. Are you a philosophizer?

No.
    Disagree. Vehemently.

No.
    Disagree. Vehemently.
    I'm sorry that "straight-forward" is complicated for you, CC.

No.
    Disagree. Vehemently.
    Oooo burn.

No.
    Disagree. Vehemently.
    Oooo burn.
    Sack up, retard. Jesus.
    Baseman said:
    Pete, honestly, STFU and find an offensive line. Then pop off.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited September 2017
    I LOVE how Trump triggers all these faggots with the things he says. That alone would be enough for me to vote him in for a second term. The establishment on both sides, the media, rocket man, Iran, dumbfucks like Boobs and Hondo that believe everything the Washington Post tells them, he gets under their skin. It's pure genius the way he triggers and exposes the SJWs so they can be publicly mocked and ridiculed.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I LOVE how Trump triggers all these faggots with the things he says. That alone would be enough for me to vote him in for a second term. The establishment on both sides, the media, rocket man, Iran, dumbfucks like Boobs and Hondo that believe everything the Washington Post tells them, he gets under their skin. It's pure genius the way he triggers and exposes the SJWs so they can be publicly mocked and ridiculed.

If I'm being exposed for wanting equality, so be it.

I enjoy how Trump exposes all the racist assholes and losers that we still have in 2017. It's one of the few positive things he's done.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

You're the biggest triggered pussy here.

Fuck off.

No.
    Disagree. Vehemently.
    Oooo burn.
    Sack up, retard. Jesus.
    I said "ooo burn."

How much validation do you need fuck lips?

And you still miss the obvious point that you started a thread quoting a dumb boxer taking one angle on allegations that Trump is a racist, and then later made the point that calling people racist is meaningless. You didn't fuck up a math problem, but it was a weird way to follow up on your original agenda.

Oh, and fuck off shit ball.

Baseman said:
    Pete, honestly, STFU and find an offensive line. Then pop off.
    Pete took a shit last week that has more gayme than you have in this thread.
    edited September 2017
    dflea said:

You're the biggest triggered pussy here.

Fuck off.
    What he said. OBK approaches kirsvashon stupid when she tries to chat current issues while dealing with a heavy flow.

Just said her criteria for voting in a Pres is based on his ability to talk shit. Great. Your Dads must be proud of your dumb Oregon ass.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club

I enjoy how Trump exposes all the racist assholes and losers that we still have in 2017. It's one of the few positive things he's done.
    You're such a fucking hero

Your too good for this earth. Kill yourself
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

You're such a fucking hero

Your too good for this earth. Kill yourself
    I missed you too.