Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington - Fresno State Game Thread sponsored by PETA

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Some of you are ridiculous. By ridiculous i mean retarded.

Why didn't we win by 70???? Why didn't our 4th string rb get 200 yards????
    Such doog, Cunt
  • Options
    Alabama got ouscored 13-3 by csu today in the 4th quarter.
    They suck
  • Options

dhdawg said:

Such doog, Cunt
    I'm sure Bama is sweating the 41-23 win over Colorado State because their 2nd/3rd string buttfucks gave up 13 in the 4th.

CHRIST
    Solid poont. But I got there first

• Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    BallzDeep said:

Three fucking games into the season and I have yet to see this O-line blast motherfuckers off the line of scrimmage against a defense with a pulse the way Stanford and SC's O-lines have. Montana doesn't count. Rutgers kicked their ass and now Fresno State kicked their ass. Fuck them. Especially the two Guards. We ain't winning shit if they don't get their shit together and start moving motherfuckers against their will.

And why the fuck is Bainivalu redshirting? If he was good enough to be the #2 LT in camp how is he not better than these fucking trash Guards?

Didn't this happen last year as well?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2017
    dhdawg said:

Such doog, Cunt
    lol this d00d triggered over drunken game thread posts at 10pm on a saturday night. if you think anyone is serious (except @Passion , he's definitely serious), pls go outside and play or something

i expect that shit from boobs who is wired to attack anything that violates his autism code, and haie is a ball of emo rage, but you and cunt should know better imo

helps trump imo
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Gladstone said:

dhdawg said:

Such doog, Cunt
    lol this d00d triggered over drunken game thread posts at 10pm on a saturday night. if you think anyone is serious (except @Passion , he's definitely serious), pls go outside and play or something

i expect that shit from boobs who is wired to attack anything that violates his autism code, and haie is a ball of emo rage, but you and cunt should know better imo

helps trump imo
    Go back to @Doogstone already
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    BallzDeep said:

@TierbsHsotBoobs Get a life troll

You should send @IrishDawg22 a PM.

Never mind. I'll send one for you.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BallzDeep said:

You should send @IrishDawg22 a PM.

Never mind. I'll send one for you.
    You're pathetic.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Three fucking games into the season and I have yet to see this O-line blast motherfuckers off the line of scrimmage against a defense with a pulse the way Stanford and SC's O-lines have. Montana doesn't count. Rutgers kicked their ass and now Fresno State kicked their ass. Fuck them. Especially the two Guards. We ain't winning shit if they don't get their shit together and start moving motherfuckers against their will.

And why the fuck is Bainivalu redshirting? If he was good enough to be the #2 LT in camp how is he not better than these fucking trash Guards?

No, not to this extent. The #1 offense ran the ball better against Portland State and Idaho and we had Eldrenkamp instead of Sosebee. O-line looks worse running the ball than they did this time last season. RB's also missing huge cut back lanes so fuck Bonapha as well. Fuck Huff for the lack of physicality against physical D-lines and fuck Smith for good measure.
    Shut the fuck up. All 3 scrimmages last year were abortions where we threw it to Ross and our midgets all game long until we got to 40 points, plus some defensive scores.

I was at all 3 games. They didn't give a shit. They didn't give a shit this year.
  • Options
    haie said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

No, not to this extent. The #1 offense ran the ball better against Portland State and Idaho and we had Eldrenkamp instead of Sosebee. O-line looks worse running the ball than they did this time last season. RB's also missing huge cut back lanes so fuck Bonapha as well. Fuck Huff for the lack of physicality against physical D-lines and fuck Smith for good measure.
    Shut the fuck up. All 3 scrimmages last year were abortions where we threw it to Ross and our midgets all game long until we got to 40 points, plus some defensive scores.

I was at all 3 games. They didn't give a shit. They didn't give a shit this year.
    You know why
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

dhdawg said:

Such doog, Cunt

helps trump imo
    Go back to @Doogstone already
    actually that would be hilarious if it was a win over fresno fucking st that brought doogstone back lol
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,967
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

BallzDeep said:

Weak!
    And Sad!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    BallzDeep said:

haie said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

That's just it dumb fuck. We don't have Ross to bail us out this season when we can't run the fucking ball. Better hope the O-line flips to switch next week and blasts Colorado's D-line off the damn ball.
    Provincial