Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OT: What is the most scenic beach you've ever strolled along for perspective?

12346»

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,950 Founders Club
    edited September 2017
    Swaye said:

Spooge PMed me to add Pattaya Beach. You can get top shelf ladyboys within a 5 minute walk. Allegedly.

Fuck that. Pattaya beach might be one of the most disgusting beaches I've seen. I wouldn't set foot in that water for anything.

And the picture on top isn't Pattaya.

o/u is 5 H's for avoiding ladybois too. Hope this helps.

Pattaya is full of hookers, ladyboys, massage parlors and Russians. There is a hooker standing about every 10 feet on the main drag.

Closer, imo.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

Spooge PMed me to add Pattaya Beach. You can get top shelf ladyboys within a 5 minute walk. Allegedly.

Fuck that. Pattaya beach might be one of the most disgusting beaches I've seen. I wouldn't set foot in that water for anything.

Did you bangkok a ladyboy when you were in Pattaya?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

pawz said:

Swaye said:

Did you bangkok an unvaccinated ladyboy when you were in Pattaya?
    AZDuck said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

Did you bangkok an unvaccinated ladyboy when you were in Pattaya?
    Hurtful.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,727 Swaye's Wigwam
    this thread is definitely Splooge approved. RIP.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

Did you bangkok a ladyboy when you were in Pattaya?

No.

THE (o/u) FIVE H's TO AVOID LADYBOIS IN THAILAND

HOT - They are too hot. They look like they are going clubbing in Vegas. Trying too hard.

HEIGHT - I don't know why, but all the biggest dudes in Thailand become ladybois. If she looks like she could be a linebacker, watch out.

HANDS - To couple with height, if her hands are bigger than yours, watch out. Her cock is bigger than yours too.

HIPS - Women have hips. Dudes do not. If she hot, but her body looks like a tube, watch out.

HOARSE VOICE- This is the final straw, the one thing they can't hide. Even when they try to talk in a higher voice, they can't.

ps. the adam's apple indicator is overrated. if you rely on that, you might end up with an extra anaconda in the bed
    Sex tourism superiority guy.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,967 Founders Club
    This thread delivered.