Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The line for the USS Montana at #7 Washington

13»

Comments

• BillyBobgrizfanBillyBobgrizfan Member Posts: 16

Those are fine women. Look like Missoula women.

Actually, I just got back from Missoula, and the healthy, athletic, tan young women on and around that campus are fucking amazing. Not a bunch of fat, muffin tops covering their wide asses with long sweatshirts or plus-size bitches in leggings like around Seattle.
    Sorry "TurdPuffer" didn't intend to strike a nerve. I would suggest you simmer down before you blow a blood vessel.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

Actually, I just got back from Missoula, and the healthy, athletic, tan young women on and around that campus are fucking amazing. Not a bunch of fat, muffin tops covering their wide asses with long sweatshirts or plus-size bitches in leggings like around Seattle.
    Sorry "TurdPuffer" didn't intend to strike a nerve. I would suggest you simmer down before you blow a blood vessel.
    Struck a nerve? Blow a blood vessel? Are you that beta? Child's play, son.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club

So, they are soccer playing, sprinter-assed 22 year-old girlies?

That reads very stalky and pedoey for some reason. Not judging. Just sayin'
  • BillyBobgrizfanBillyBobgrizfan Member Posts: 16

Hey, TURD, you're kinda blocking my troll gig here. I apologize I made fun of your sister in Missoula.

Hey, TURD, you're kinda blocking my troll gig here. I apologize I made fun of your sister in Missoula.
    Cringeworthy.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Yes nothing more pedo-ey than 22 year old adult women.