Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The line for the USS Montana at #7 Washington

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Take this to the Wam where we have degenerate gambling threads daily - with tits.

Appreciate the tip, but what do I do if I am not a degenerate gambler, nor do I pay to see boobies?

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Where's my 5 reasons?
  • MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    -45.... Montana.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club
    MakaDawg said:

-45.... Montana.

The Smiff factor should make it -17.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

Swaye said:

Take this to the Wam where we have degenerate gambling threads daily - with tits.

Appreciate the tip, but what do I do if I am not a degenerate gambler, nor do I pay to see boobies?

Burn!!
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972

Swaye said:

You come sit at the semi-popular kids' lunch table with DNC, Pitchfork, and myself, which to the popular kids' is essentially just a shield from the retarded kids' table (we all know who sits there).

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    They have deliberately not gone big time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana_Grizzlies_football#Possible_FBS_membership

also In 1948, the Montana board of education announced that it was de-emphasizing athletics at the state university. Key to the university's decision was the feeling that continued affiliation with the conference was incompatible with the goal to "keep intercollegiate athletics properly subordinated to the academic function" and they would "seek to develop competition in all sports with institutions similar in purpose, size, resources and academic standing." --

so they have twice deliberately made the move to small time. I don't think they think they have the population for it.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Was going to answer, but I see @Fenderbender123 got it already.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
    can't wait for our game against the USS Oregon State
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    whlinder said:

This is a GOOD Grizzlies team

No, below average
  • BillyBobgrizfanBillyBobgrizfan Member Posts: 16
    Hello Huskees. I Kant wate to come to your pretty stadium. I have never traveled outside of montana and am looking forward to meeting a democrat. I hope me and my kin can travel over to warshington. The forest fires are horrible in my state (Obama’s fault) and we may have to whole up in Missoula and listen on the radio. If we can make it, I want to stop by a talegate. I hear that you have fancy talegates with real tasty beers and cheese. I would like to visit some of your parties. I must warn you that my GRIZ team is pretty good. We stomped Valporaysu and I think we have a real shot at beating your fellas. Hope to see you at the game.

Your friend,
    BillyBobgrizfan
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

Hello Huskees. I Kant wate to come to your pretty stadium. I have never traveled outside of montana and am looking forward to meeting a democrat. I hope me and my kin can travel over to warshington. The forest fires are horrible in my state (Obama’s fault) and we may have to whole up in Missoula and listen on the radio. If we can make it, I want to stop by a talegate. I hear that you have fancy talegates with real tasty beers and cheese. I would like to visit some of your parties. I must warn you that my GRIZ team is pretty good. We stomped Valporaysu and I think we have a real shot at beating your fellas. Hope to see you at the game.

Your friend,
    BillyBobgrizfan

You dipshit. It's white wine and salmon.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Your friend,
    BillyBobgrizfan

Not even worth a LEAVE
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Your friend,
    BillyBobgrizfan

If you had ever been to Missoula, you would see that is is full of hippy, limp wristed liberals.