Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Army of Doogs is pissed!

124»

Comments

• Boovmobile is a flaming faggot(75K) though so he'd never share.

I do love the KKK peckerwoods myspace post that she had.

I missed the catfished screenshot though damn it!
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Ruth wrote on her internet dating profile that she had a body like Jessica Alba. No screenshots but it happened.
  • Ruth wrote on her internet dating profile that she had a body like Jessica Alba. No screenshots but it happened.

What a blatant lie. However someone was posting old pics of her and you can tell she was a huge slut in the 80's.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Ruth wrote on her internet dating profile that she had a body like Jessica Alba. No screenshots but it happened.

What a blatant lie. However someone was posting old pics of her and you can tell she was a huge slut in the 80's.
    Did she lick parking meters?

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,131 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

That whole post had all sorts of Nick Holt AWESOME! in it. With him still being upset that his GF wanted to be gang banged, to this other clown saying if you can't be positive to STFU!

What the fuck is there to be positive about?! Jesus they deserve another 0-12.

Didn't someone run into Pruny Fingers in a bar in Tacoma?

Huh?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

TommySQC said:

That whole post had all sorts of Nick Holt AWESOME! in it. With him still being upset that his GF wanted to be gang banged, to this other clown saying if you can't be positive to STFU!

A little HHB behind the scenes. That shit fucked me up. I wasn't friends with her but she was in my circle and somehow they connected me to the board. And because I had made a lot of posts regarding drugs and my sexual exploits I had to completely back to down. I was invisible on HHB during that stretch. She was little scunt though. Deserved everything she got.
    All that time we thought you were gone because you died of AIDS.
  • crowcrow Member Posts: 22
    I wanna see pics of your kids!!
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Army of Doogs? Is that like the French army in kennel drag? I'm snowed under this stuff.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

A little HHB behind the scenes. That shit fucked me up. I wasn't friends with her but she was in my circle and somehow they connected me to the board. And because I had made a lot of posts regarding drugs and my sexual exploits I had to completely back to down. I was invisible on HHB during that stretch. She was little scunt though. Deserved everything she got.

I remember.....she fucking loved the attention until it got out of control. She was a whore. Pissed him off and he went after me on fb posting shit about my daughters and their pics. Funny thing is my kids know all about it....we all had a fucking belly laugh over it.
    Media room is the best.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    Pit (RIP) was the best. So many shenanigans.

I am wondering how much heat DJ is taking from Kim over this place. Not much he can do obviously, but you know he is going to threaten anyway. Kim is such a little faggot.

Who cares about the Army. Gavin has no money, no lawyers, and couldn't even kick his old whores (Prune) ass. Weak bitch. Both of them.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

TommySQC said:

Huh?

That's what I thought.

• I like how these fucks assume every person who hates them is me.

So now apparently I'm BiggusDickus? Fuck I can't keep track of how many people these idiots think I am.

They think you & Dickus are Shellenberger
    Yes. I guess Eastern Washington doesn't provide a good detective school.

• BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    I just asked to friend Gavin. We'll see what he does.
  • I just asked to friend Gavin. We'll see what he does.

He's an idiot on the internet. Is upset that people use his pics yet he has them so anyone can fuck see them. He fucking advertise those pics for crying out loud.