Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Army of Doogs is pissed!

Comments

• I sent them a tweet to this link. I hope they are enjoying this thread.

Hi Gavin!
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

TommySQC said:

That whole post had all sorts of Nick Holt AWESOME! in it. With him still being upset that his GF wanted to be gang banged, to this other clown saying if you can't be positive to STFU!

What the fuck is there to be positive about?! Jesus they deserve another 0-12.

Didn't someone run into Pruny Fingers in a bar in Tacoma?

A little HHB behind the scenes. That shit fucked me up. I wasn't friends with her but she was in my circle and somehow they connected me to the board. And because I had made a lot of posts regarding drugs and my sexual exploits I had to completely back to down. I was invisible on HHB during that stretch. She was little scunt though. Deserved everything she got.
    Wait you actually know her? I'm sure you have some good stories to share then.
    Yeah we worked together for a while before any of that went down and some of my friends were friends with her.

She was a bitch. I didn't like her at all when I worked with her. So all the stuff that happened made me lol. No stories though. I can remember being at a bar with a group of people and she was there a few times but I was to busy doing lines in the bathroom to know what she was up to.

Senor Frogs Chelan?

• TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

That whole post had all sorts of Nick Holt AWESOME! in it. With him still being upset that his GF wanted to be gang banged, to this other clown saying if you can't be positive to STFU!

A little HHB behind the scenes. That shit fucked me up. I wasn't friends with her but she was in my circle and somehow they connected me to the board. And because I had made a lot of posts regarding drugs and my sexual exploits I had to completely back to down. I was invisible on HHB during that stretch. She was little scunt though. Deserved everything she got.

I remember.....she fucking loved the attention until it got out of control. She was a whore. Pissed him off and he went after me on fb posting shit about my daughters and their pics. Funny thing is my kids know all about it....we all had a fucking belly laugh over it.
    You just know she's been with two guys at once a few times.

Remember their youtube show they had the following year? Where was talking about how she is blacked out before every single game?

It's a shame they took that vid down.

I have a buddy who married this gal from ASU...used to be hot but had 3 kids...hips...yadda yadda. Anyway one night she was fucked up and spilled about all her threesomes she had at Havasu and now every time I mention it she gets really pissed. I think of Pruny fingers every time.

When I saw that video plus the "gang rape" they accused HHB's of I always think of Old School "I'm here for the gangbang".

She could be decent but she was fat though. I remember in that video she had a gut and her ass had pimples and shit. I was like damn you are gross.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    This chick you speak of - she the one in that vid from a few years back? Bent over

Where are these Army Doogs from - South King/Pierce Co?

That vid has to still be out there somewhere
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

Wait you actually know her? I'm sure you have some good stories to share then.
    Yeah we worked together for a while before any of that went down and some of my friends were friends with her.

She was a bitch. I didn't like her at all when I worked with her. So all the stuff that happened made me lol. No stories though. I can remember being at a bar with a group of people and she was there a few times but I was to busy doing lines in the bathroom to know what she was up to.

Senor Frogs Chelan?

I don't know if that's in reference to where we worked or which bar but no to both.
  • This chick you speak of - she the one in that vid from a few years back? Bent over

Where are these Army Doogs from - South King/Pierce Co?

That vid has to still be out there somewhere

They took that vid down unfortunately. Some of you guys blew it by trashing on them. Should have pretended you liked the video to encourage them to do more.

I think they are from Kent and I'm not even kidding. Gavin went to Eastern Washington though for his school.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

I remember.....she fucking loved the attention until it got out of control. She was a whore. Pissed him off and he went after me on fb posting shit about my daughters and their pics. Funny thing is my kids know all about it....we all had a fucking belly laugh over it.

Remember their youtube show they had the following year? Where was talking about how she is blacked out before every single game?

I have a buddy who married this gal from ASU...used to be hot but had 3 kids...hips...yadda yadda. Anyway one night she was fucked up and spilled about all her threesomes she had at Havasu and now every time I mention it she gets really pissed. I think of Pruny fingers every time.

When I saw that video plus the "gang rape" they accused HHB's of I always think of Old School "I'm here for the gangbang".

She could be decent but she was fat though. I remember in that video she had a gut and her ass had pimples and shit. I was like damn you are gross.
    Sloppy was the word I always thought best described her.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

I'd hit it.

• TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

If she's willing to fuck a guy who wears a skirt to a game she's willing to do everything!

She probably would even let someone shit on her chest.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

If she's willing to fuck a guy who wears a skirt to a game she's willing to do everything!

BRB JO
  • TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

I'd hit it.

I've been with worse but I couldn't knowing she's been with Gavin. Being eskimo brothers with that fuck would be the single most depressing thing ever.
  • WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

Who doesn't like a good skat film?
  • Gavin Keefe
    October 19 near Mushroom Corner, WA via mobile
    So I'm thinking about getting a prostitute. And killing her.

Gavin Keefe
    7 hours ago
    One of my dreams is to blow up at a therapist then have her be right then i have a break through then we make sweet sweet love. Oh and the therapist is Kate Upton...

This guy really needs to get some much needed perspective.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Does anyone have a pic of the gangbang bitch?
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Someone used to have her pic as an avatar on Dawgbored (RIP)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    edited October 2013

https://facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=233906213331933&set=pb.118263434896212.-2207520000.1382586170.&type=3&theater

Here ya go. They have more on their fan page from like 2010 and 2011.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club

That's what killed the halfbrain board. iDawg finally had enough of the threats from Kim and the army when a poster posted picks of her at work on "my" website
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    Well, now you've done it. Me too, since I made myself a Facebook account just to like their post. Of course Facebook won't let me be "Dickus" but rather "Dickie"... Sigh