Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Army of Doogs is pissed!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Army-of-Dawgs/118263434896212

Army of Dawgs shared a link.
Yesterday
If you're going to steal our shit at least use a high quality image. I dont get why the Husky fan base has people like this. (read in a Keanu voice) "Im a better fan because i talk hella shit about the program, and if you support the program we're going to make fun of you and stalk your gf and talk about gang raping her" Like always these clowns are an embarrassment to Husky Nation. But hey at least we got some 'free pub'.

Kenneth M. Dawson lame!
Yesterday at 10:53am

Army of Dawgs yeah it is. The internet sure has created a group of 'tough guys'. Sad sad people.
Yesterday at 10:55am

Kenneth M. Dawson If you cant be positive about our DAWGS then STFU!!!!!
Yesterday at 10:55am

Army of Dawgs well, no I think right now we all have different view points on what should be done to fix this problem, but with these guys, theyre just the most immature people Ive ever dealt with. They have serious problems. Just pathetic sad people.

They aren't a fan of the northwestfootballfucktards website LOL.

Comments

• That whole post had all sorts of Nick Holt AWESOME! in it. With him still being upset that his GF wanted to be gang banged, to this other clown saying if you can't be positive to STFU!

What the fuck is there to be positive about?! Jesus they deserve another 0-12.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    wasn't that whole gang bang thing like 2 years ago? Hasn't she curbed his lame ass yet?
  • Dick_B said:

wasn't that whole gang bang thing like 2 years ago? Hasn't she curbed his lame ass yet?

It was over 3 years ago and I don't think she is dating him either. Given how bitter he still is she obviously left him.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    I bet he has a dinky wang
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Naw they're not still together.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    More signs that Hardcore Husky is winning
  • I think Doogs stalk our site more than even the Nega's. I know for a fact Kim, Eklund and F3 are constantly on this site.

Doogman is terrified of our site. Unlike previous HHB sites this site has a chance to really take off.
  • WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    The Seattle Bear and jorts crowd have chimed in.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

That whole post had all sorts of Nick Holt AWESOME! in it. With him still being upset that his GF wanted to be gang banged, to this other clown saying if you can't be positive to STFU!

Didn't someone run into Pruny Fingers in a bar in Tacoma?

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I give him kudos for the free pub reference.
  • TommySQC said:

That whole post had all sorts of Nick Holt AWESOME! in it. With him still being upset that his GF wanted to be gang banged, to this other clown saying if you can't be positive to STFU!

Didn't someone run into Pruny Fingers on the corner of Aurora Ave?

Fixed for accuracy.

Fuck that. I'll give you $100 if he knows what it means.....he's just repeating what he reads.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    TommySQC said:

Fuck that. I'll give you $100 if he knows what it means.....he's just repeating what he reads.

He is just passing along what he was hearing, he didn't have to.....
  • TommySQC said:

Simple fact. He has no clue what FREE PUB!!!!!!!! means.

I love trolling those guys. They always fall for it and I'll receive a ton of "likes" then the next day obviously someone clues them in I was trolling(like 5 reasons) then they ban me.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    TommySQC said:

A little HHB behind the scenes. That shit fucked me up. I wasn't friends with her but she was in my circle and somehow they connected me to the board. And because I had made a lot of posts regarding drugs and my sexual exploits I had to completely back to down. I was invisible on HHB during that stretch. She was little scunt though. Deserved everything she got.
  • TommySQC said:

A little HHB behind the scenes. That shit fucked me up. I wasn't friends with her but she was in my circle and somehow they connected me to the board. And because I had made a lot of posts regarding drugs and my sexual exploits I had to completely back to down. I was invisible on HHB during that stretch. She was little scunt though. Deserved everything she got.
    Wait you actually know her? I'm sure you have some good stories to share then.

TommySQC said:

I remember.....she fucking loved the attention until it got out of control. She was a whore. Pissed him off and he went after me on fb posting shit about my daughters and their pics. Funny thing is my kids know all about it....we all had a fucking belly laugh over it.
  • TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

I remember.....she fucking loved the attention until it got out of control. She was a whore. Pissed him off and he went after me on fb posting shit about my daughters and their pics. Funny thing is my kids know all about it....we all had a fucking belly laugh over it.
    You just know she's been with two guys at once a few times.

Remember their youtube show they had the following year? Where was talking about how she is blacked out before every single game?

It's a shame they took that vid down.