Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I guess this is the write bored

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
I got a gym membership last week after moving and the well spoken lad who did the paperwork was making the usual sales small talk and found out I was originally from Worshington. He was really a natural at it. Could have used more study of the materials but you know

He said his dad was an alum of the UW. 81% of you fucks would have asked him if he played football there. Not being racist I didn't say anything. Then he says his dad got his masters there as well in some academis pursuit that meant he probably didn't play football. Phew!

He asks me about the HAWKS and I said I am a DAWG fan like your dad probably is. Oh he sure is.

Then the kid says he played football at Fresno State (he is selling gym memberships not that there is anything wrong with that) and he played against my DAWGS.

I go that had to have been this century since your a youngster. He confirms. I said we really sucked this century but we are BACK now baby. I assumed that no matter how bad we sucked we still beat FRESNO STATE.

After I left I got to thinking that we probably did not beat them and he was talking smack without blowing the sale and I MISSED it.

So I just googled it now to make this post and we got our ass beat and get this - we play FRESNO STATE this year!!! I had no fucking idea. That's how far I have fallen.

Pumpy goes from memory and all you fags run to google.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    2004 by the way.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Is this a woosh attempt?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,335 Swaye's Wigwam

I got a gym membership last week after moving and the well spoken lad who did the paperwork was making the usual sales small talk and found out I was originally from Worshington. He was really a natural at it. Could have used more study of the materials but you know

He said his dad was an alum of the UW. 81% of you fucks would have asked him if he played football there. Not being racist I didn't say anything. Then he says his dad got his masters there as well in some academis pursuit that meant he probably didn't play football. Phew!

He asks me about the HAWKS and I said I am a DAWG fan like your dad probably is. Oh he sure is.

Then the kid says he played football at Fresno State (he is selling gym memberships not that there is anything wrong with that) and he played against my DAWGS.

I go that had to have been this century since your a youngster. He confirms. I said we really sucked this century but we are BACK now baby. I assumed that no matter how bad we sucked we still beat FRESNO STATE.

After I left I got to thinking that we probably did not beat them and he was talking smack without blowing the sale and I MISSED it.

So I just googled it now to make this post and we got our ass beat and get this - we play FRESNO STATE this year!!! I had no fucking idea. That's how far I have fallen.

The only thing worse than gym membership upsell guy is GAP insurance guy.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    HuskyJW said:

The donate to the children guy at whole foods from South park
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Sad all around
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    I fucked up my elbow deadlifting and got a steroid pack and soma script...

The steroid pack healed it in a day or 2, so I just took the soma and played guitar - then had them call in another steroid pack and soma script, but only got the soma

Even shorter and more pointless
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972
    edited August 2017
    2004 Fresno State was the last game I attended. I think it was the opening game that year. I remember the offense consisted of quick throws to the sidelines that were immediately tackled for no gain, and not much else. What a waste of Paus's 5 star talent.

[imreallyimpressedwithttheirstars.gif/geocities/index.html]
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club

2004 Fresno State was the last game I attended. I think it was the opening game that year. I remember the offense consisted of quick throws to the sidelines that were immediately tackled for no gain, and not much else. What a waste of Paus's 5 star talent.

Were there 50 yard sideways passes to the fullback? (Because nobody ever covers the fullback)
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Unhinged and Senile in Cali.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I walked 2 minutes from the porking lot to the office today.

How many rapes were going on in the parking lot?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club

I walked 2 minutes from the porking lot to the office today.

How many rapes were going on in the parking lot?
    Including the one you were involved in?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Were there 50 yard sideways passes to the fullback? (Because nobody ever covers the fullback)
    Evolution of Husky FB from the 90's up through 2013: 50 yd no gain passes to midgets > 50 yd no gain passes to
    Fullbacks

2017 Motto: Return of Center
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    Moar embarrassing: sensing the crowd wanting to rush the field after beating Fresno State on a last minute Caesar Rayford blocked extra point.

It took all of our offensive scheming ability to let Stanback run wild against their Pat Hill TUFF but slow MLB
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    HuskyJW said:

Why do you hate Oil change guy?