Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I guess this is the write bored

Comments

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
    Pat Hill would crawl through broken glass from Fresno for the UW jerb.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
    Is there a clothing optional steam room? Asking for myself.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

HuskyJW said:

I got a gym membership last week after moving and the well spoken lad who did the paperwork was making the usual sales small talk and found out I was originally from Worshington. He was really a natural at it. Could have used more study of the materials but you know

He said his dad was an alum of the UW. 81% of you fucks would have asked him if he played football there. Not being racist I didn't say anything. Then he says his dad got his masters there as well in some academis pursuit that meant he probably didn't play football. Phew!

He asks me about the HAWKS and I said I am a DAWG fan like your dad probably is. Oh he sure is.

Then the kid says he played football at Fresno State (he is selling gym memberships not that there is anything wrong with that) and he played against my DAWGS.

I go that had to have been this century since your a youngster. He confirms. I said we really sucked this century but we are BACK now baby. I assumed that no matter how bad we sucked we still beat FRESNO STATE.

After I left I got to thinking that we probably did not beat them and he was talking smack without blowing the sale and I MISSED it.

So I just googled it now to make this post and we got our ass beat and get this - we play FRESNO STATE this year!!! I had no fucking idea. That's how far I have fallen.

Pumpy goes from memory and all you fags run to google.

The only thing worse than gym membership upsell guy is GAP insurance guy.

Why do you hate Oil change guy?
    FREE PUB

I got a gym membership last week after moving and the well spoken lad who did the paperwork was making the usual sales small talk and found out I was originally from Worshington. He was really a natural at it. Could have used more study of the materials but you know

He said his dad was an alum of the UW. 81% of you fucks would have asked him if he played football there. Not being racist I didn't say anything. Then he says his dad got his masters there as well in some academis pursuit that meant he probably didn't play football. Phew!

He asks me about the HAWKS and I said I am a DAWG fan like your dad probably is. Oh he sure is.

Then the kid says he played football at Fresno State (he is selling gym memberships not that there is anything wrong with that) and he played against my DAWGS.

I go that had to have been this century since your a youngster. He confirms. I said we really sucked this century but we are BACK now baby. I assumed that no matter how bad we sucked we still beat FRESNO STATE.

After I left I got to thinking that we probably did not beat them and he was talking smack without blowing the sale and I MISSED it.

So I just googled it now to make this post and we got our ass beat and get this - we play FRESNO STATE this year!!! I had no fucking idea. That's how far I have fallen.

Pumpy goes from memory and all you fags run to google.

One of the best posts I have ever read here. Not sure if that says your post is awesome or this place sucks ass.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Did you crush your first WOD?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    I don't know what a WOD is but I've been a gym member for quite some time now.

This gym does have a special weight area where "you can slam them down like your in the Olympics"

I just rolled my eyes
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

Obviously your not a crossfitter
    BearsWiin said:

Obviously your not a crossfitter
    I'm taking that as a compliment
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    The first octogenarian to successfully perform a power jerk
    I'm just a jerk

Welcum to the hanging and banging world Race. Few pro tips from gym douche guy

1. Always wear gear that shows you own the fucking place. I suggest these

2. Always chalk up when benching or deadlifting. Gloves are for fags who haven't built up enough calluses. Since your married I'll assume the calluses are pretty thick so this won't be a problem

3. Make sure your exhales are primal, guttural, and audible. Grunts work well, but I find that a little spit enhances the douchiness

4. Never, and I mean never, use a fucking machine. Free weights separate the men from the boys. When you work your lats, grab a 45 plate, put it on a chain, then loop the chain around your neck. It'll feel weird at first, but you'll get used to it. Trust me it'll help with the David Carradine workout routine later

5. Fucking profit when you flex on the girly men

Sincerely,
    Franz

YBFE
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Swaye said:

Welcum to the hanging and banging world Race. Few pro tips from gym douche guy

1. Always wear gear that shows you own the fucking place. I suggest these

2. Always chalk up when benching or deadlifting. Gloves are for fags who haven't built up enough calluses. Since your married I'll assume the calluses are pretty thick so this won't be a problem

3. Make sure your exhales are primal, guttural, and audible. Grunts work well, but I find that a little spit enhances the douchiness

4. Never, and I mean never, use a fucking machine. Free weights separate the men from the boys. When you work your lats, grab a 45 plate, put it on a chain, then loop the chain around your neck. It'll feel weird at first, but you'll get used to it. Trust me it'll help with the David Carradine workout routine later

5. Fucking profit when you flex on the girly men

Sincerely,
    Franz

YBFE
    Disagree

Trying too hard
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    I'm pretty sure the Fresno state game is where Shelton Sampson and stanback celebrated a touchdown by taking off their helmets and shaking their dreads together.

It was a dark moment in husky history.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    Doogles said:

I'm pretty sure the Fresno state game is where Shelton Sampson and stanback celebrated a touchdown by taking off their helmets and shaking their dreads together.

It was a dark moment in husky history.

YJCHBCY
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    edited August 2017

Can you PM me the website where you found them ?

Do they cum in giraffe and leopard prints too ?

I wear a XXXXL, is that size available ?

Thanks so much, can't wait to show out in them at the HH get together...

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club

Moar embarrassing: sensing the crowd wanting to rush the field after beating Fresno State on a last minute Caesar Rayford blocked extra point.

It took all of our offensive scheming ability to let Stanback run wild against their Pat Hill TUFF but slow MLB

I remember Softy screaming afterwards that THE HUSKIES ARE BACK BABY!!!1!!