Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Announcement for the Bored

13»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

^^^ As if there was more proof needed that Boobs hates winning

We give coaches three years.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    It's weird that when a good QB plays a good Defense that He doesn't have as good of numbers when He plays GA State, Rutgers and Portland St.

Without explanation really.

If you don't know shit about Football anyway.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam

^^^ As if there was more proof needed that Boobs hates winning

We give coaches three years.
    We?

Fuck off
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited August 2017

You're taking sucks literally because you're a dope. Like if I said Kevin Durant sucks you'd say "how does he suck he's in the NBA, won an MVP and a championship". I'd just reply "nah he sucks".

People are saying Browning sucks because they don't think he can beat the best teams. He sucks for a quarterback if you want to win a national championship. He's not good enough and he's pooped himself in the big moments. That's sucking if your goal is undefeated. It's great though if you're a low expectation loser like you and pup.

Ummm....

You guys had a good Season last year. You had an impossibly easy schedule and took advantage of it. But when you played teams that actually had hair on their balls, you wilted. And not just because of the QB. My point is that no one other than yourselves see you as a Natty contender this year. And certainly not year in and year out.

But sweet Open Season circa 2010 poast anyway.