Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Announcement for the Bored

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
edited August 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
A true sophomore QB that is going to stay for 2 more years that led the team to a 12-2 record does not suck.

You guys jerking each other off over how bad Browning is is fucking hilarious. Youre just as bad as doogs and just as stupid.

Is Browning without flaws? No. Does he suck? No.

Kill yourselves.
Tagged:

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam

I only take advice from top posters as judged by their posting scores.

Yay for you .gif
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    So mark another one down for Pickett - got it.

Faggy wink <----
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam

When we weren't scrimmaging and played against real teams like USC, he shat the bed though

John Ross also bailed him out a bunch of times

Yeah he struggled against talented defenses. Like I said he isnt without flaws. Also the playcalling sucked in those games...the running game didnt give him any help
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

When we weren't scrimmaging and played against real teams like USC, he shat the bed though

Did you hear John Ross LEFT?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Did not deserve own thread
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

A true sophomore QB that is going to stay for 2 more years that led the team to a 12-2 record does not suck.

You guys jerking each other off over how bad Browning is is fucking hilarious. Youre just as bad as doogs and just as stupid.

Kill yourselves.

Are you knew hear? Maybe DMC is more your speed.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    edited August 2017

BrickSquad GETS IT.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Kill yourselves.

You sound ignorant.

You're taking sucks literally because you're a dope. Like if I said Kevin Durant sucks you'd say "how does he suck he's in the NBA, won an MVP and a championship". I'd just reply "nah he sucks".

People are saying Browning sucks because they don't think he can beat the best teams. He sucks for a quarterback if you want to win a national championship. He's not good enough and he's pooped himself in the big moments. That's sucking if your goal is undefeated. It's great though if you're a low expectation loser like you and pup.

He's was a sophomore last year and he has J Smith as a coordinator.

If he poops himself as a senior you have a point. Until then you dont
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

BrickSquad GETS IT.
    Did he fuck that?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Kill yourselves.

The Pac-12 was really bad last year.

There's a reason why Colorado and Washington State were contenders.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

BrickSquad GETS IT.
    Did he fuck that?
    My new goal in life is to make a pool floaty of my own face in an ice cream cone, primarily because my face has an ice cream cone tattooed on it.

Kill yourselves.

The Pac-12 was really bad last year.

There's a reason why Colorado and Washington State were contenders.
    Everyone other than the ACC sucked last year, quite honestly.

Our Dawgs wouldve likely ran the table in the Big Ten. Im serious. Penn State gets completely stuffed by our defense and they were the only team in that conference with an offense
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

BrickSquad GETS IT.
    Did he fuck that?
    My new goal in life is to make a pool floaty of my own face in an ice cream cone, primarily because my face has an ice cream cone tattooed on it.
    Would fucking also be included in your goals?
  • tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    So, lineman tend to play better as seniors then sophomores, but QBs don't get progressively better? I agree Browning sucked last year against all solid defenses, but to say there's no chance he progresses to a point where he can play well enough for UW to play for championships is stupid.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Kill yourselves.

Are you knew hear? Maybe DMC is more your speed.
    This is another example of a post that could be chinned but wasn't by me