Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Announcement for the Bored

Comments

• tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996

A true sophomore QB that is going to stay for 2 more years that led the team to a 12-2 record does not suck.

You guys jerking each other off over how bad Browning is is fucking hilarious. Youre just as bad as doogs and just as stupid.

Is Browning without flaws? No. Does he suck? No.

Kill yourselves.

The Pac-12 was really bad last year.

There's a reason why Colorado and Washington State were contenders.
    Does the PAC 12 being really bad change the fact they were PAC 12 champs?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    tvoie said:

So, lineman tend to play better as seniors then sophomores, but QBs don't get progressively better? I agree Browning sucked last year against all solid defenses, but to say there's no chance he progresses to a point where he can play well enough for UW to play for championships is stupid.

I'm not ashamed of being stupid.
  • tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996

tvoie said:

So, lineman tend to play better as seniors then sophomores, but QBs don't get progressively better? I agree Browning sucked last year against all solid defenses, but to say there's no chance he progresses to a point where he can play well enough for UW to play for championships is stupid.

I get it. I hate Browning. He just doesn't suck in my opinion.

Sadly, if UW had Darnold, they'd win an NC in the next 2 years in my opinion.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,788 Founders Club
    I'm just glad he's not white. Heard from sources that he's like 1/64 chigro or messican or something. If he was white I'd fucking hate him. He now has a 1/64 chance to lead us to a championship.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Maybe this is how J felt during my? bumpfests. I'm struck with sudden, strange empathy.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

A true sophomore QB that is going to stay for 2 more years that led the team to a 12-2 record does not suck.

You guys jerking each other off over how bad Browning is is fucking hilarious. Youre just as bad as doogs and just as stupid.

Kill yourselves.

So your saying Oregon was historically bad?
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

Kill yourselves.

By SRS the Pac 12 was the best conference in the country.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

When we weren't scrimmaging and played against real teams like USC, he shat the bed though

John Ross also bailed him out a bunch of times

BrickSquad GETS IT.
    Did he fuck that?
    My new goal in life is to make a pool floaty of my own face in an ice cream cone, primarily because my face has an ice cream cone tattooed on it.
    Would fucking walking also be included in your goals?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    tvoie said:

tvoie said:

I get it. I hate Browning. He just doesn't suck in my opinion.

Sadly, if UW had Darnold, they'd win an NC in the next 2 years in my opinion.
    wow, you really put yourself out there
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

When we weren't scrimmaging and played against real teams like USC, he shat the bed though

John Ross also bailed him out a bunch of times

BrickSquad GETS IT.
    Did he fuck that?
    My new goal in life is to make a pool floaty of my own face in an ice cream cone, primarily because my face has an ice cream cone tattooed on it.
    Would fucking walking also be included in your goals?
    Fuck, forgot that important step (I am on fire, wish I could chin my own post)
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Kill yourselves.

By SRS the Pac 12 was the best conference in the country.
    You're making my point for me.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The PAC always blows

Script

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam

You're taking sucks literally because you're a dope. Like if I said Kevin Durant sucks you'd say "how does he suck he's in the NBA, won an MVP and a championship". I'd just reply "nah he sucks".

People are saying Browning sucks because they don't think he can beat the best teams. He sucks for a quarterback if you want to win a national championship. He's not good enough and he's pooped himself in the big moments. That's sucking if your goal is undefeated. It's great though if you're a low expectation loser like you and pup.

He's was a sophomore last year and he has J Smith as a coordinator.

If he poops himself as a senior you have a point. Until then you dont
    Can't judge Sark/Ty/Gilby until year 5 either.

Yeah we should have fired Petersen after his 2nd year
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    ^^^ As if there was more proof needed that Boobs hates winning
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658

You're taking sucks literally because you're a dope. Like if I said Kevin Durant sucks you'd say "how does he suck he's in the NBA, won an MVP and a championship". I'd just reply "nah he sucks".

People are saying Browning sucks because they don't think he can beat the best teams. He sucks for a quarterback if you want to win a national championship. He's not good enough and he's pooped himself in the big moments. That's sucking if your goal is undefeated. It's great though if you're a low expectation loser like you and pup.

He's was a sophomore last year and he has J Smith as a coordinator.

If he poops himself as a senior you have a point. Until then you dont
    Can't judge Sark/Ty/Gilby until year 5 either.

Yeah we should have fired Petersen after his 2nd year
    Miss sloppy tits should've lured Nick Saban to Washington after firing Peterman after his 2nd year.