Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PurpleJ has been banned and I have refunded his $80 donation

13»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Why are there so many fucking babies on this bored? Getting your pussy all twisted because Derek has only a couple rules he wants you to follow. Good lord figure your shit out fags.

It took me two long stupid paragraphs to say something worse than this. YBFE.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I post on a uw message board and repeatedly call for injuries and overall bad luck in a losing season.

So fuck off.

I gave you a chin for this so stop crying about nobody giving you chins. Fag.

Just kidding bff buddy
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Reality check: this place is where the best interweb trolls come to troll. Chase to many of them off and things will turn mediocre real quick.

*too
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Mosster47 said:

This bored is getting soft if it can't handle J. He is who he fucking is. Let him be who he is, that's what makes this bored good, everyone can poast with minimal censorship. Not my place to tell you how to run things, if he made another PLSS joke knowing he would get banned, that's understandable. But just because he's causing trouble........

Why do you hate a new regime takeover?

Stalin got Race to assemble the troops and invade. The war is won. Race went back to being a sensible diplomat and they are rounding up the rapists and pillagers because you can't have rape and pillaging in the new society.

The king is dead, hail to the king.

Stalin will soon be viewed the same as Kim and his empire will be toppled.

Rinse and repeat. The Such Fag, J Forum doesn't have the same ring as Hardcore Husky, but neither did Dawgman.
    What in the ever-living fuck?!

Just when I think AoG is the worst shit-poster on this board, Mosster drops yet another deuce.
    I heard that. I'll be watching you...
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

He was shit posting three years ago (probably more but I started to really notice it in 2014, I think he started going from posting 5-8 to 15, or 20 times a day then). He sent me a PM once after I called him out, or told him to STFU or something, telling me I "used to be" a good poster, and basically asking me to back off. I told him that wasn't going to happen, then he played the whole thing off as a joke.

Not coincidentally, it was around that time that this place went from a pretty cool, loose place to talk Husky sports/sports, politics, hate Fagman, and just screw around, to just pure shit posting (not all the time, but too much of the time). I'm not blaming him. There are tons of posters here. But his ban and re-ban isn't some gigantic loss. He was Robin Williams funny. You had to wait through five or six bad or meh jokes to get to the good one (sometimes 10, 12, 15...). Of course, we need somebody to run a pick 'em now.

This describes me perfectly. Fuck, I need to reevaluate my shitpoasting. Or get drunk. Either one.
    Whynotboth.gif