Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PurpleJ has been banned and I have refunded his $80 donation

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
It was poor judgment on my part to bring him back. I'm not sure why I thought I could trust him. I was feeling optimistic yesterday about the future of the website by the generosity shown by all who have donated so far. So I thought to myself, "let bygones be bygones and give J another shot". I told him if he made a donation and promised not to ridicule Pup on his condition, he could be given one last chance. But within 24 hours he's already taunting me, and stated he "don't follow no bitch ass rules". He couldn't just leave well enough alone. He's also vomit posting all over the boards, which isn't breaking a rule but is just obnoxious.

When I look back at the flagrant disrespect he showed to get banned the first time, and the subsequent shit I had to deal with behind the scenes in the weeks that followed, I should have known better. Ultimately, this hiccup from today is my fault. I'm not quite sure why I had such a lapse in judgment. Maybe it was because he was such a strong supporter of the site in the early days, I don't know. But enough is fucking enough. I'm moving on.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Wait, so the stuff about pup was true? Fuck, I though this was some inside shit
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Wait, so the stuff about pup was true? Fuck, I though this was some inside shit

Yes, Puppy in real life is paralyzed
  • Options
    I will take L on that. Flag all you want
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This bored is getting soft if it can't handle J. He is who he fucking is. Let him be who he is, that's what makes this bored good, everyone can poast with minimal censorship. Not my place to tell you how to run things, if he made another PLSS joke knowing he would get banned, that's understandable. But just because he's causing trouble........
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    thread has victimitus
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You know the fucker was going to mouth off at first, once he gets punched in the jaw by 10 or 12 bar patrons and gang raped in the parking lot, he probably wouldn't re-enter the bar with the same attitude.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He was shit posting three years ago (probably more but I started to really notice it in 2014, I think he started going from posting 5-8 to 15, or 20 times a day then). He sent me a PM once after I called him out, or told him to STFU or something, telling me I "used to be" a good poster, and basically asking me to back off. I told him that wasn't going to happen, then he played the whole thing off as a joke.

Not coincidentally, it was around that time that this place went from a pretty cool, loose place to talk Husky sports/sports, politics, hate Fagman, and just screw around, to just pure shit posting (not all the time, but too much of the time). I'm not blaming him. There are tons of posters here. But his ban and re-ban isn't some gigantic loss. He was Robin Williams funny. You had to wait through five or six bad or meh jokes to get to the good one (sometimes 10, 12, 15...). Of course, we need somebody to run a pick 'em now.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

He was shit posting three years ago (probably more but I started to really notice it in 2014, I think he started going from posting 5-8 to 15, or 20 times a day then). He sent me a PM once after I called him out, or told him to STFU or something, telling me I "used to be" a good poster, and basically asking me to back off. I told him that wasn't going to happen, then he played the whole thing off as a joke.

Not coincidentally, it was around that time that this place went from a pretty cool, loose place to talk Husky sports/sports, politics, hate Fagman, and just screw around, to just pure shit posting (not all the time, but too much of the time). I'm not blaming him. There are tons of posters here. But his ban and re-ban isn't some gigantic loss. He was Robin Williams funny. You had to wait through five or six bad or meh jokes to get to the good one (sometimes 10, 12, 15...). Of course, we need somebody to run a pick 'em now.

This describes me perfectly. Fuck, I need to reevaluate my shitpoasting. Or get drunk. Either one.
  • Options

You know the fucker was going to mouth off at first, once he gets punched in the jaw by 10 or 12 bar patrons and gang raped in the parking lot, he probably wouldn't re-enter the bar with the same attitude.

Porkinglot
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I post on a uw message board and repeatedly call for injuries and overall bad luck in a losing season.

So fuck off.

STAY
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don't know what bar you guys are talking about but can we just do this at 7-11 in the U-District on Aurora? That location is easier for me to find.