Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mr husky football considering retirement

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

If Pup leaves the game due to an ego injury, will yobates come off the bench and fill in?

If Pump had any dignity, he'd forfeit.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,085
    Glad this got to 3 pages already.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club
    biak1 said:

Glad this got to 3 pages already.

Insert Pumper into any thread and its an instant gem. Insert baabs or baze and it goes downhill like Amazon after its eps miss yesterday
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,917 Founders Club
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Im tired of being the only one here who talks husky football. Nobody contributes anything...steel2 could but he doesnt post much.

Is that one of your other handles?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,917 Founders Club
    WTF am i talking about? Being i coined Stalin ill refer to u as Stalin. J went after me hard and i reciprocated. He didnt handle it well and always resorted to burning wheelchair shit. Thats it. I "ran" him, meaning i pushed his buttons or outwitted him to the point he continued to break your rules out of anger, instead of just fighting back like edveryone else does here, within board rules. Didnt mean i was the oned who actually ran him, thats your job. Does tghat clear it up?

I actually like J, i dont like dudes getting banned either. Hope he comes back Derek.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    HHBruh said:

Why is Pup the only one here who brings up factual, actual, historical and recent husky football knowledge and conversation here? And not google knowledge where 85% of you fucks get your data.

100% of pup's shit comes off top of his head. Look close, its obvious google cant answer shit Pump flaps on you tards. Its obvious the reverse isnt the case.

Im tired of being the only one here who talks husky football. Nobody contributes anything...steel2 could but he doesnt post much.

Start pulling your weight a little round here. Im finding it hard to stay here. Dont think i can take another year of you bandwagon, armchair, Smith-bashing dipshits another season. Ill prolly hang a few more weeks then bolt till next spring.

Ill pop in to edumacate you dummies as necessary, give you any relevant husky info, answer occassional questions or send a select few to vegas with a winning parlay...but im done with this joint. Ill lurke a bit, but im out

Get a G.E.D. then pop off
    Be recognized then pop of 222!

If Pup leaves the game due to an ego injury, will yobates come off the bench and fill in?

This aint ego. You guys are the largest assembly of dumbfuckered husky football haters ive ever tried to flap with.
    Dawgman has at least college and husky football fans. Granted theyre a goofy cuntless bunch, but they care to talk shop. You dickless wonders are a goofy cuntless bunch too, but tarded college football fans to boot.

Those nerdy fucks over at cbs didnt call for Pete's head like you pre-pubescent fanny pinchers. Pup's under his 42nd consecutive dawgman handle but happy to pepper the posters with my brilliance and insight after 2 decades. At least they respond with language other than "smith sucks", or "browning sucks" or "Pete sucks because he hired Smith", or Pup sucks....thats how you degenerates sound. They appreciate a quality schooling from Pup.

Oh, they dont keep track of post totals either...thats why baabs isnt there. Oh who am i kidding. Baabs has been paying kim for years, as have a lot of you. Cut the shit you lying bastards. At least Pup is honest and of course he doesnt pay kimmy a cent.

Come out the closet all of yous. Both closets. Set yourself free.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

This aint ego. You guys are the largest assembly of dumbfuckered husky football haters ive ever tried to flap with.
    Dawgman has at least college and husky football fans. Granted theyre a goofy cuntless bunch, but they care to talk shop. You dickless wonders are a goofy cuntless bunch too, but tarded college football fans to boot.

Those nerdy fucks over at cbs didnt call for Pete's head like you pre-pubescent fanny pinchers. Pup's under his 42nd consecutive dawgman handle but happy to pepper the posters with my brilliance and insight after 2 decades. At least they respond with language other than "smith sucks", or "browning sucks" or "Pete sucks because he hired Smith", or Pup sucks....thats how you degenerates sound. They appreciate a quality schooling from Pup.

Oh, they dont keep track of post totals either...thats why baabs isnt there. Oh who am i kidding. Baabs has been paying kim for years, as have a lot of you. Cut the shit you lying bastards. At least Pup is honest and of course he doesnt pay kimmy a cent.

This whole time i fail to see how cuntless is a bad term for a man.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

LEAVE
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    I just woke up. Is Harv still banned?

This whole time i fail to see how cuntless is a bad term for a man.
    Meaning not a cunt in your crosshairs dickfor.

A dick? No. Pumpy is puffy little ginage.

Puffy, get back to your lecture.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club
    It's a shame this thread is getting buried.