Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mr husky football considering retirement

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

When my inbox gets flooded, begging my return, i might bestow my greatness upon yous all before spring, but another site needs me for ratings right now.. i only have so much time in the day. Hopefully Derek can keep this plate solvent...if not ill gladly swoop in to save the day...

Baze thanks but no thanks. I couldnt take your payoff to leave. Donate it to Derek.

I'll flood the whole board.

When my inbox gets flooded, begging my return, i might bestow my greatness upon yous all before spring, but another site needs me for ratings right now.. i only have so much time in the day. Hopefully Derek can keep this plate solvent...if not ill gladly swoop in to save the day...

Baze thanks but no thanks. I couldnt take your payoff to leave. Donate it to Derek.

I wouldn't spend a single pemmy on kicking you out. Contrary to what you believe, I really do enjoy your ass eating advice.

Come on Pup, we're all on the bandwagon now (even Boobs) drinking the finest medium to top shelf whisk(e)y. Let's bury the hatchet and drive this fucker to Pasadena and a #2 - #3 seed.

I stick by my prediction. At worst I'll be the 2nd shittiest prognosticator.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited August 2017

I thought this was a Bob Rondeau thread.

How many of those emails/pm's do you figure will come from others besides @steelheader2 @Fire_Marshall_Bill @yobates ?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Come on Pup, we're all on the bandwagon now (even Boobs) drinking the finest medium to top shelf whisk(e)y. Let's bury the hatchet and drive this fucker to Pasadena and a #2 - #3 seed.

FREE PUB EVEN THOUGH PUMPY SAYS I SUCK
    See in real life I a judgmental, hater sort of personality. But I feel at HH the process of natural selection is effective enough, that I can find the beauty in all of our poasters, even when we may disagree.
    I just hate* everyone. Much easier.

*except @dnc because butt stuff
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

FREE PUB EVEN THOUGH PUMPY SAYS I SUCK
    See in real life I a judgmental, hater sort of personality. But I feel at HH the process of natural selection is effective enough, that I can find the beauty in all of our poasters, even when we may disagree.
    I just hate* everyone. Much easier.

*except @dnc because butt stuff
    When did Two-Spirit Swaye start?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    edited August 2017

Why is Pup the only one here who brings up factual, actual, historical and recent husky football knowledge and conversation here? And not google knowledge where 85% of you fucks get your data.

100% of pup's shit comes off top of his head. Look close, its obvious google cant answer shit Pump flaps on you tards. Its obvious the reverse isnt the case.

Im tired of being the only one here who talks husky football. Nobody contributes anything...steel2 could but he doesnt post much.

Start pulling your weight a little round here. Im finding it hard to stay here. Dont think i can take another year of you bandwagon, armchair, Smith-bashing dipshits another season. Ill prolly hang a few more weeks then bolt till next spring.

Ill pop in to edumacate you dummies as necessary, give you any relevant husky info, answer occassional questions or send a select few to vegas with a winning parlay...but im done with this joint. Ill lurke a bit, but im out

I don't know shit about the huskies and want you to go 8-4 every year.

Which makes me a better game predictor than you.

Does that count
    Pitch You have to once make a prediction to enter that arena dipshit. Pup was by far the best prognosticator here. Sadly that doesnt help my resume much.

I won J's Pick Em thing (also runner up in another board's).
    It's like baze is the only one that upvotes me anymore. Sad.
  • HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501

Why is Pup the only one here who brings up factual, actual, historical and recent husky football knowledge and conversation here? And not google knowledge where 85% of you fucks get your data.

100% of pup's shit comes off top of his head. Look close, its obvious google cant answer shit Pump flaps on you tards. Its obvious the reverse isnt the case.

Im tired of being the only one here who talks husky football. Nobody contributes anything...steel2 could but he doesnt post much.

Start pulling your weight a little round here. Im finding it hard to stay here. Dont think i can take another year of you bandwagon, armchair, Smith-bashing dipshits another season. Ill prolly hang a few more weeks then bolt till next spring.

Ill pop in to edumacate you dummies as necessary, give you any relevant husky info, answer occassional questions or send a select few to vegas with a winning parlay...but im done with this joint. Ill lurke a bit, but im out

Get a G.E.D. then pop off

If Pup leaves the game due to an ego injury, will yobates come off the bench and fill in?

Yes.
    edited August 2017

It's like baze is the only one that upvotes me anymore. Sad.

Oh no, random weirdos aren't giving you imaginary internet points!
    Heat exhaustion motherfucker!

I'm in a delerious shitpost situation