Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Illegal, deported 20 times, rapes woman in Portland

12346»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,172 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2017

2001400ex said:
    By that logic, drug money laundered through US businesses is righteous too.

So-called "illegals" provide the labor force that drives California's multi-billion dollar agriculture, hospitality, tourism, and construction industries. They help create tremendous wealth and support a thriving, successful society -- the work these future citizens provide is the very definition of "righteous." Not sure how or why that has anything to do with the narcotic trade industry.

When you look up pure unadulterated bullshit in the dictionary you find this post
    The part about them doing shitty jobs was true.

Agree otherwise.
    Those are not all shitty jobs if illegals and the cunts who hire them weren't depressing wages.

Why do you hate the free market? Mobility of labor? Specialization of skills?
    Sad.
    Why do you hate laws?
    Enact any law you want. Then try to enforce it against market forces. Good thing prostitution and narcotics are non-existent. The law says so!
    Set a date to leave by. If found here after words deport them and can never apply for US citizenship in the future. Alos pay the Mexicans to put them in Mexican prisons. They won't be setting any Olympic swimming records getting here.

And that's a friggen quad!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

So-called "illegals" provide the labor force that drives California's multi-billion dollar agriculture, hospitality, tourism, and construction industries. They help create tremendous wealth and support a thriving, successful society -- the work these future citizens provide is the very definition of "righteous." Not sure how or why that has anything to do with the narcotic trade industry.

When you look up pure unadulterated bullshit in the dictionary you find this post

Agree otherwise.
    Those are not all shitty jobs if illegals and the cunts who hire them weren't depressing wages.

Sad.
    Why do you hate laws?
    Enact any law you want. Then try to enforce it against market forces. Good thing prostitution and narcotics are non-existent. The law says so!
    Set a date to leave by. If found here after words deport them and can never apply for US citizenship in the future. Alos pay the Mexicans to put them in Mexican prisons. They won't be setting any Olympic swimming records getting here.

Today seems to be a quad shitposting kind of day. Good work.

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Agree otherwise.

Sad.
    Why do you hate laws?

Shit just realized my phone auto spelled it's ass Off! I'm pretty sure the Russians must be behind autos spell.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Agree otherwise.

Sad.
    If you support minimum wage laws, you may not retort as above. HTH.
    I do not support minimum wage laws or rent control or any other idiotic attempt to interfere with the free exchange of money, goods or labor.
    You support illegal labor lowering wages for the legal. Odd you hate laws and then you love the lawless. Conflicted much?
    Confusing concepts and conflating issues. For anyone else not named krisvashon, I'd be surprised.

Fuck you're dumb.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

"Illegals effect lives that's why we have immigration laws. Maybe you should study law sometime."

And maybe you should learn the very real and significantly different meanings of 'affect' and 'effect' ... ass paste.

Christ. Weren't you saying something about the Engrish earlier?

There's really nothing wrong with you that some good rope and a strong tree can't fix.

You gonna hang me Poncho? Bring a lunch. You'll be dead and I'll be hungry.
    You sound really tuff. Are you going to hurt me?

We all do typos, misspellings and the occasional gaffe. You're a fucking shit show.

Learn the fucking language if you're going to live here brown stick.
    Thought you were perfect?
    Huh? Didn't I just cover that poont in the very poast you're now quoting? Dipshit?

Shit

Show
    It had an error.
    Yeah, ok man. Whatever works for you and your pea brain. You ran out of material a while back; I'll give you credit for even breathing at this point. Dummy.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Agree otherwise.

Sad.
    Why do you hate laws?

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Agree otherwise.

Sad.
    Why do you hate laws?

Shit just realized my phone auto spelled it's ass Off! I'm pretty sure the Russians must be behind autos spell.
    Like I said before: shit show.

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Agree otherwise.

Sad.
    If you support minimum wage laws, you may not retort as above. HTH.
    I do not support minimum wage laws or rent control or any other idiotic attempt to interfere with the free exchange of money, goods or labor.
    You support illegal labor lowering wages for the legal. Odd you hate laws and then you love the lawless. Conflicted much?
    Confusing concepts and conflating issues. For anyone else not named krisvashon, I'd be surprised.

Fuck you're dumb.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

"Illegals effect lives that's why we have immigration laws. Maybe you should study law sometime."

And maybe you should learn the very real and significantly different meanings of 'affect' and 'effect' ... ass paste.

Christ. Weren't you saying something about the Engrish earlier?

There's really nothing wrong with you that some good rope and a strong tree can't fix.

You gonna hang me Poncho? Bring a lunch. You'll be dead and I'll be hungry.
    You sound really tuff. Are you going to hurt me?

We all do typos, misspellings and the occasional gaffe. You're a fucking shit show.

Learn the fucking language if you're going to live here brown stick.
    Thought you were perfect?
    Huh? Didn't I just cover that poont in the very poast you're now quoting? Dipshit?

Shit

Show
    It had an error.
    Yeah, ok man. Whatever works for you and your pea brain. You ran out of material a while back; I'll give you credit for even breathing at this point. Dummy.
    Stop plagiarising my shit fucko!
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

2001400ex said:

Agree otherwise.

Sad.
    Why do you hate laws?
    I hate plenty of laws.

In fact, I hate most of them.
    dflea said:

2001400ex said:

Agree otherwise.

Sad.
    Why do you hate laws?
    I hate plenty of laws.

Someone had to say it in this room full of doo-gooder fuck sticks.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,600 Standard Supporter

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

Agree otherwise.

Sad.
    Why do you hate laws?
    I hate plenty of laws.

You are all a very confused lot. There is absolutely nothing wrong with hating laws.

There is absolutely something wrong with willfully disobeying them or failing to enforce them.

We are a nation of laws - you don't like the law(s), elect those who can make the changes necessary through the legislative process and then enforce them through the executive branch.

Otherwise we(?) are essentially living in a state of anarchy where people pick and choose which law they choose to obey and which ones they don't.

Respect da process, change it or GTFO.

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

Agree otherwise.

Sad.
    Why do you hate laws?
    I hate plenty of laws.

You are all a very confused lot. There is absolutely nothing wrong with hating laws.

There is absolutely something wrong with willfully disobeying them or failing to enforce them.

We are a nation of laws - you don't like the law(s), elect those who can make the changes necessary through the legislative process and then enforce them through the executive branch.

Otherwise we(?) are essentially living in a state of anarchy where people pick and choose which law they choose to obey and which ones they don't.

That you for that public service announcement.

Now LEAVE!

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

Agree otherwise.

Sad.
    Why do you hate laws?
    I hate plenty of laws.

Now LEAVE!
    That you? The engrish Nazi sucks at engrish.
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

Agree otherwise.

Sad.
    Why do you hate laws?
    I hate plenty of laws.

Now LEAVE!
    That you? The engrish Nazi sucks at engrish.
    Fuck. I always confuse 'that' with 'thank'. I do that all the time because of public school. I guess I'm a shit show just like you after all.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    this thread gave me hepatitis
    AZDuck said:

this thread gave me hepatitis

I have to file an AIDS exposure report BRB.