Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Illegal, deported 20 times, rapes woman in Portland

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    ^ fuck you're stupid. Really, really fucking stupid.

I'm hearing that every race has their bad apples that enter the country illegally 20 times and commit rape.

Nothing we can do to prevent it

I hear you've become a giant cock sucker.

I'm also hearing the focus is entirely misplaced on some brown guy who made your wife and her friends moan; and that the real issue is he was doing a shitty job on the grass and raising his prices.

Just fuck off already. One of the four or five guys on this board who should get this, and you turn out to be a complete glue eater on this one.

@Sledog and @doogie and @salemcoog are complete fucking retards (and fellow alumni). They have an excuse.
    I love it when a poster melts down in the morning. Smells like victory
    You're slipping.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Sledog said:

Since ...

Flagged for improper Bluebook form.

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

I'm hearing that every race has their bad apples that enter the country illegally 20 times and commit rape.

I'm also hearing the focus is entirely misplaced on some brown guy who made your wife and her friends moan; and that the real issue is he was doing a shitty job on the grass and raising his prices.

Just fuck off already. One of the four or five guys on this board who should get this, and you turn out to be a complete glue eater on this one.

@Sledog and @doogie and @salemcoog are complete fucking retards (and fellow alumni). They have an excuse.
    I love it when a poster melts down in the morning. Smells like victory
    You're slipping.

Ironic.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

It's a damn shame. This Messican is using the meth and heroin that white trash Oregonians could be using and taking their prime rape suspects!

We need that wall now! Gutter trash white people would never do anything like this!*

*They do it constantly.

Hopefully they get your daughter next
    I have two sons.

TFYS anyways though.
    I'm sure they're well adjusted young men considering having you as a role model.
    Agree. Sounds like he's teaching them to get an education and acquire skills so they don't turn into Whiney bitches crying about health care premiums, free trade and illegal immigration all day.
    Where's the part about selling mutual funds in Lynnwood?
    Why you trashing on that retard @doogie like that?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,600 Standard Supporter

Question for Race:

Is your ebony spouse a natural-born or legalized citizen of these United States of America?

Not that being ebony has anything to do with it. Just answer the question.

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

It's a damn shame. This Messican is using the meth and heroin that white trash Oregonians could be using and taking their prime rape suspects!

We need that wall now! Gutter trash white people would never do anything like this!*

*They do it constantly.

I have two sons.

TFYS anyways though.
    I'm sure they're well adjusted young men considering having you as a role model.
    Agree. Sounds like he's teaching them to get an education and acquire skills so they don't turn into Whiney bitches crying about health care premiums, free trade and illegal immigration all day.
    It takes a special kind of retard to think a guy in an office they will ever meet or a brown person making 25% of minimum wage is going to effect the outcome of their life in the US.

Read a few threads and you will spot them like a green hat with an orange bill.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,172 Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

*They do it constantly.

I have two sons.

TFYS anyways though.
    It takes a special kind of retard to think a guy in an office they will ever meet or a brown person making 25% of minimum wage is going to effect the outcome of their life in the US.

One guy probably not but 20 to 30 million? Hell yes it affects lives! And taxes, health care, crime, education, public services etc. etc. etc.

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

*They do it constantly.

I have two sons.

TFYS anyways though.

Rape has a negative effect on ones life
    Eh. Only if you let it; my advice is just to sit back and enjoy it. I heard that once and it seems like sage advice.

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

*They do it constantly.

I have two sons.

TFYS anyways though.

One guy probably not but 20 to 30 million? Hell yes it affects lives! And taxes, health care, crime, education, public services etc. etc. etc.
    Yeah! It affects lives!!

It affects lives of fruit pickers who want to unionize and yard maintenance 'professionals' who want to live a middle class lifestyle.

Sorry for your troubles butt fuck.

Nobody made you a loser.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,172 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

*They do it constantly.

I have two sons.

TFYS anyways though.

Yeah! It affects lives!!

It affects lives of fruit pickers who want to unionize and yard maintenance 'professionals' who want to live a middle class lifestyle.

Nobody made you a loser.
    Illegals effect lives that's why we have immigration laws. Maybe you should study law sometime.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

*They do it constantly.

I have two sons.

TFYS anyways though.

Yeah! It affects lives!!

Nobody made you a loser.
    Holy Shit!!! we got us a regular Cesar Chavez here!
    Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

*They do it constantly.

I have two sons.

TFYS anyways though.

My taxes are extremely low compared to first world nations, our healthcare sucks because middle class white people decided small monthly payments that never end are better than a lump sum. The higher the poverty rate the higher the crime rate regardless of anything else. My kids go to some of the best public schools in the country because, well I'm far from hurting and we live in an area full of people in the same income bracket. Public service is a drain on the tax payers. Remember Troompie?

Again. Dumb. Just dumb.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

*They do it constantly.

I have two sons.

TFYS anyways though.

Yeah! It affects lives!!

Nobody made you a loser.
    Illegals effect lives that's why we have immigration laws. Maybe you should study law sometime.
    Black people used to not be able to be outside past 10pm. It was a law.

Women couldn't vote. It was a law.

See what I mean? Dumb.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,561 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

*They do it constantly.

I have two sons.

TFYS anyways though.

Yeah! It affects lives!!

Nobody made you a loser.

See what I mean? Dumb.
    Yeah that was dumb even for you. Your inability to address the actual topic is noted faux rich guy

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

*They do it constantly.

I have two sons.

TFYS anyways though.

Yeah! It affects lives!!

Nobody made you a loser.

See what I mean? Dumb.
    Yeah that was dumb even for you. Your inability to address the actual topic is noted faux rich guy
    I'm not rich, which is my point. If you make $100k as a household, which is super fucking easy to do it you have any kind of sense and work ethic then you will be in a position where a President or some Mexican outside of Home Depot won't have the slightest effect on your life.

For some hamster dick to be on here spouting off they are writing six figure tax checks, but their life is being saved by a guy who has passed a total of zero legislative proposals, but his life is being ruined by people who work for $3 an hour means you aren't rich or even remotely close to upper middle class, which I am, and so are you.