Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    It's a damn shame. This Messican is using the meth and heroin that white trash Oregonians could be using and taking their prime rape suspects!

We need that wall now! Gutter trash white people would never do anything like this!*

*They do it constantly.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

It's a damn shame. This Messican is using the meth and heroin that white trash Oregonians could be using and taking their prime rape suspects!

We need that wall now! Gutter trash white people would never do anything like this!*

*They do it constantly.

Hopefully they get your daughter next
    I have two sons.

TFYS anyways though.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

*They do it constantly.

I have two sons.

TFYS anyways though.
    I'm sure they're well adjusted young men considering having you as a role model.
    Agree. Sounds like he's teaching them to get an education and acquire skills so they don't turn into Whiney bitches crying about health care premiums, free trade and illegal immigration all day.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

*They do it constantly.

I have two ducklings.

TFYS anyways though.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I'm hearing that every race has their bad apples that enter the country illegally 20 times and commit rape.

Nothing we can do to prevent it

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, @Race finally admits to being legendary Kim Grinolds whoosher @BadApple.

#Minion4Lyf
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977

I'm hearing that every race has their bad apples that enter the country illegally 20 times and commit rape.

I hear you've become a giant cock sucker.

I'm also hearing the focus is entirely misplaced on some brown guy who made your wife and her friends moan; and that the real issue is he was doing a shitty job on the grass and raising his prices.

Just fuck off already. One of the four or five guys on this board who should get this, and you turn out to be a complete glue eater on this one.

@Sledog and @doogie and @salemcoog are complete fucking retards (and fellow alumni). They have an excuse.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

I'm also hearing the focus is entirely misplaced on some brown guy who made your wife and her friends moan; and that the real issue is he was doing a shitty job on the grass and raising his prices.

Just fuck off already. One of the four or five guys on this board who should get this, and you turn out to be a complete glue eater on this one.

@Sledog and @doogie and @salemcoog are complete fucking retards (and fellow alumni). They have an excuse.
    You continue to embarrass yourself on this board with your instability and misguided apology. I have a tough time believing you're a lawyer or really even a Coug.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    salemcoog said:

You continue to embarrass yourself on this board with your instability and misguided apology. I have a tough time believing you're a lawyer or really even a Coug.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,561 Founders Club

I love it when a poster melts down in the morning. Smells like victory
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

*They do it constantly.

I have two sons.

TFYS anyways though.
    I'm sure they're well adjusted young men considering having you as a role model.
    Agree. Sounds like he's teaching them to get an education and acquire skills so they don't turn into Whiney bitches crying about health care premiums, free trade and illegal immigration all day.
    Where's the part about selling mutual funds in Lynnwood?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    salemcoog said:

Just a hint: you're not one of the four or five guys.

And I just took a dump that has just as much Kewger in it as you do.

Fuck off.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

salemcoog said:

Just a hint: you're not one of the four or five guys.

And I just took a dump that has just as much Kewger in it as you do.

Fuck off.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,172 Standard Supporter
    Since CC is only a paralegal I'll help him out so he may better understand our engrish language and definitions.

il·le·gal
    i(l)ˈlēɡəl/Submit
    adjective
    adjective: illegal
    1. contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.
    "illegal drugs"
    synonyms: unlawful, illicit, illegitimate, criminal, felonious; More

antonyms: lawful, legitimate

noun NORTH AMERICAN derogatory
    noun: illegal; plural noun: illegals

1. a person present in a country without official authorization.

illegal alien
    [ih-lee-guh l eyl-yuh n, ey-lee-uh n]
    Spell Syllables
    Examples
    See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
    noun, Often Disparaging and Offensive.
    a foreigner who has entered or resides in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization.
    a foreigner who enters the U.S. without an entry or immigrant visa, especially a person who crosses the border by avoiding inspection or who overstays the period of time allowed as a visitor, tourist, or businessperson.
    Compare resident alien.
    Expand
    Also called illegal immigrant.

"The Court uses the phrases ‘illegal immigrant’ and ‘illegal alien’ interchangeably…The Court also understands that there is a certain segment of the population that finds the phrase ‘illegal alien’ offensive. The Court uses this term because it is the term used by the Supreme Court in its latest pronouncement pertaining to this area of the law. See Arizona v. United States, 132 S. Ct. 2492 (2012)".