Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I Hope

We absolutely murder everyone in the conference this year. Fuck this piece of shit conference. Bunch of little bitches. I hate them all.

Fucking run the ball, Smith. It's not that hard. Run, run, run some more, play action, intermediate throws, RPO every now and then, and run again.

I want heads in spikes, THE KINGS OF THE NORTH. FULL DOOG, CAMP IS HERE.

Comments

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    DeepSeaZ said:

Did you get into the Columbian Coke?

Maybe?
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club

We absolutely murder everyone in the conference this year. Fuck this piece of shit conference. Bunch of little bitches. I hate them all.

Fucking run the ball, Smith. It's not that hard. Run, run, run some more, play action, intermediate throws, RPO every now and then, and run again.

I want heads in spikes, THE KINGS OF THE NORTH. FULL DOOG, CAMP IS HERE.

You just laid out the key to the season:

Fucking run the ball, Smith. It's not that hard. Run, run, run some more, play action, intermediate throws, and run again.

Jake's not winning the Heisman, so don't go chasing it.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,335 Swaye's Wigwam

This season is going to be spectacular because this community hive of villainy is going to go full meltdown either because we? go undefeated and win it all, or we drop one and waste another 12 months of our doog lives.

in my miserable and pathetic millennial doog life I've never experienced a buildup like this, where my expectations can't be surpassed until January.

We are letting our raging doog-ons go to full mast, there is nothing to hold back. We are the beaten wife who said never again, then let Peterman into our lives, and now we're engaged and planning our wedding on January 8th. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!

81% chance of a red wedding, 19% chance of blowing a huge 26-years-of-doog-blue-balls natty load

either way it will be spectacular

We can drop one during regular season and still go to the playoffs....USC has to do their part though. We can't be playing Colorado or UCLA or some shit with one loss.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    HuskyJW said:

This season is going to be spectacular because this community hive of villainy is going to go full meltdown either because we? go undefeated and win it all, or we drop one and waste another 12 months of our doog lives.

in my miserable and pathetic millennial doog life I've never experienced a buildup like this, where my expectations can't be surpassed until January.

We are letting our raging doog-ons go to full mast, there is nothing to hold back. We are the beaten wife who said never again, then let Peterman into our lives, and now we're engaged and planning our wedding on January 8th. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!

81% chance of a red wedding, 19% chance of blowing a huge 26-years-of-doog-blue-balls natty load

We can drop one during regular season and still go to the playoffs....USC has to do their part though. We can't be playing Colorado or UCLA or some shit with one loss.
    It's July, fuck that shit

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

As a fellow millennial doog, just the other day I was asking @Dennis_DeYoung how to go about having expectations for a 2nd year in a row?

I know by looking at the schedule we can easily go 11-1 or 12-0. But in the back of my head, because I haven't seen success at this level for UW, I keep asking myself, "is it even possible to win 11 or more games two years in a row?" It feels so impossible to my millennial doog brain.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Hope is not a strategy.

Arby's corporate told me that.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Might as well not even play the games this year.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    Do we play Southern Cal? I'm too lazy to look it up.