Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I Hope

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Last year was great, but the team was still far from Pete's ideal design. We relied a little too much on the Ross deep ball against shitty DBs. We killed WSU but benefitted from them repeatedly shitting the bed after moving the ball at will. The Zona, Utah, and SC (obviously) games showed that the team was far from the finished machine that Pete wants.

This year, we should be at the point where we can systematically break the will of opposing teams and destroy them. The Stanford game (minus the pass to Psalm) is the blueprint for what I want to see this year.

2016 Stanford is probably the most comprehensive asskicking of a quality opponent since the early 90s.
    2016 Stanford was not a quality opponent
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,479 Swaye's Wigwam

Hope is not a strategy.

Arby's corporate told me that.

Im a fan of Hope's floppy vag lips and tight ass
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Last year was great, but the team was still far from Pete's ideal design. We relied a little too much on the Ross deep ball against shitty DBs. We killed WSU but benefitted from them repeatedly shitting the bed after moving the ball at will. The Zona, Utah, and SC (obviously) games showed that the team was far from the finished machine that Pete wants.

This year, we should be at the point where we can systematically break the will of opposing teams and destroy them. The Stanford game (minus the pass to Psalm) is the blueprint for what I want to see this year.

2016 Stanford is probably the most comprehensive asskicking of a quality opponent since the early 90s.
    2016 Stanford was not a quality opponent
    Apparently people here think quality teams lose at home to Colorado and Washington State.

Fucking Doogs.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,479 Swaye's Wigwam

Hope is not a strategy.

Arby's corporate told me that.

Im a fan of Hope's floppy vag lips and tight ass
    What about her starfish?

Also a fan. It's surprisingly tight
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Walk off

Bat flip