Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nathan Kalepo, 2019 4* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Eklund now says he's visiting UW this weekend.

Who the fuck knows?

You would think the kid wouldn't ever miss a
    home game. The WSU-Oregon thing makes no sense.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Thought he was really locked in since he seems to spend 90% of his time re-twatting Udub stuff.

This is why you don't act nice towards fat kids. They don't know how to handle the attention.

This - remember Marco Brewer
  • Options
    dumpsterchairdumpsterchair Member Posts: 62
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic Name Dropper

Thought he was really locked in since he seems to spend 90% of his time re-twatting Udub stuff.

This is why you don't act nice towards fat kids. They don't know how to handle the attention.

Not every kid wants to stay home IME, lots of these guys have plenty of good reasons to want to get out of Dodge. Who knows.

I will be at the game this weekend and I am sitting right next to the recruit section so if he's not there you can expect a tirade of I-told-ya-so's. Of course he could just not want to pay $30 for parking or for the recruit meal but I'll still go on a tirade regardless.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Kalepo isn't Bolton. He's a rare human who they want badly. Think Ty Jones, not Connor Wetthebeddington.

Wedington might be a bad example since he was one of the top testers at the Opening last year. Definitely a rare human bean. He also has 185 more yards than Ty Jones this year. Just saying.

I mean I liked Ty Jones a little better than Wedington, but I'm not gonna pretend I didn't want him to come to Udub just like I'm not gonna pretend I don't want them to get Tre'Shaun. There just aren't many athletes like that in the state.
    You might have loved the snowboarder but Pete cut him loose as soon as he made it clear he had eyes elsewhere, unlike Jones who they kept chasing even after he visited UCLA.
  • Options
    dumpsterchairdumpsterchair Member Posts: 62
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited October 2017
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dhdawg said:

According to roof his friend (marcus pressley) is looking for an Oregon offer and said if he gets kalepo on a visit that he'll get his offer. Now kalepo is rethinking whether hell go cause togiai is in town.

If this is really the case that's honestly laughable and would speak volumes about how Oregon is running it's program right now

Way to put yourself as a subscriber to Realdoog
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dhdawg said:

According to roof his friend (marcus pressley) is looking for an Oregon offer and said if he gets kalepo on a visit that he'll get his offer. Now kalepo is rethinking whether hell go cause togiai is in town.

If this is really the case that's honestly laughable and would speak volumes about how Oregon is running it's program right now

If that is the case, Pete needs to send Kalepo a text (don't even call him) that simply says "tread lightly, motherfucker"
    Just show up at his house and give him a Littleton staredown.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

Gawd recruiting is gay

You mispelled DWAG
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    Why would you want to get an offer from a place that doesn't want you enough to give you the offer unless you get your buddy to come along? That's like wanting to make out with a girl who says she'll only kiss you after she's done sucking off your better-looking friend. Hard pass.
  • Options
    picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651
    RealRhino said:

Why would you want to get an offer from a place that doesn't want you enough to give you the offer unless you get your buddy to come along? That's like wanting to make out with a girl who says she'll only kiss you after she's done sucking off your better-looking friend. Hard pass.

Is it right after she sucks off your friend or just after? Askin for a fren.....
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    dhdawg said:

Biggins >>> Wiltfong >>>>> Prehm >>>>>>>>>> monkey fucking a football >>> Rodong Shimbun >>>>>>>>> Ektard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Der Sturmer >>>>>> Roof
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

dhdawg said:

Biggins >>> Wiltfong >>>>> Prehm >>>>>>>>>> monkey fucking a football >>> Rodong Shimbun >>>>>>>>> Ektard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Der Sturmer >>>>>> Roof
    Why don't you trust Roof? Given Pressley is a 2018 guy with a grand total of, let's see carry the remainder and divide by denominator, zero total offers it makes perfect sense the Oregon offer is right around the corner.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    All Roof has ever done is chase the blick cockus.