Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to faie

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Ok baaby, ill help you reach 34.4.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

32.4 and not ONE fucking ass on yo stache to show for it baabs. See, you can take your cell with you but you aint sniffing taint unless you put down HH for at least 3 minutes. In your last attempt at super 8 the hooker got up and walked out on your sorry ass as you couldnt put HH down..... Fuck Baaby you could have sprung $49.99 on a room at least. I dont blame him.
    Holy shit, missed the FREEEE PUBBB again
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

32.4 and not ONE fucking ass on yo stache to show for it baabs. See, you can take your cell with you but you aint sniffing taint unless you put down HH for at least 3 minutes. In your last attempt at super 8 the hooker got up and walked out on your sorry ass as you couldnt put HH down..... Fuck Baaby you could have sprung $49.99 on a room at least. I dont blame him.
    You are good at this.

More of this and less of the shit football talk.
    Baabs im here to talk football. I get it az ive been around it closerly for 30 something years. Your cunt has casually been around it for 3-something.

3 guys here who get husky football: Pup, Steel2, Yobates. And some fringe dudes like Race, Billy, Derek, tequila(well he kinda used to), fatters (whatever handle he uses) and a few otherz i cant think of.

Fact is a lot of you, like baabs, came along during Ty years, or maybe the weaz, and come on flappin ignant chit, constantly.. You guys are fucking retarded mostly. You ALL called for Pete's head year 1, 2. Exccept pup, 2 bates, billy, l i think derek, a few very few others

So toss off all of ya's. Youre a pathetic bunch
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You are good at this.

Baabs im here to talk football. I get it az ive been around it closerly for 30 something years. Your cunt has casually been around it for 3-something.

3 guys here who get husky football: Pup, Steel2, Yobates. And some fringe dudes like Race, Billy, Derek, tequila(well he kinda used to), fatters (whatever handle he uses) and a few otherz i cant think of.

Fact is a lot of you, like baabs, came along during Ty years, or maybe the weaz, and come on flappin ignant chit, constantly.. You guys are fucking retarded mostly. You ALL called for Pete's head year 1, 2. Exccept pup, 2 bates, billy, l i think derek, a few very few others

This is very hurtful to me Puppy. I thought we were bros.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

You are good at this.

LOL this fucking Doog.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

You are good at this.

I for one am happy to not be included on a list that includes Chris fucking Fetters.
    FREE PUB! (for the hotlink to my old bored)

Also, pups is a doog and I still want Peterman canned
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck baabs what is wrong with you.? Get your fat ass off baze and answer me. Youre crushing him. Hoping you receive this in time or i'll have wire Paladin
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

You are good at this.

I for one am happy to not be included on a list that includes Chris fucking Fetters.
    Not onry does the rist include Chlis fucking Fetters... Tequirra is on the rist too.