Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to faie

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Ok baaby, ill help you reach 34.4.

32.4 and not ONE fucking ass on yo stache to show for it baabs. See, you can take your cell with you but you aint sniffing taint unless you put down HH for at least 3 minutes. In your last attempt at super 8 the hooker got up and walked out on your sorry ass as you couldnt put HH down..... Fuck Baaby you could have sprung $49.99 on a room at least. I dont blame him.
    You are good at this.

More of this and less of the shit football talk.
    Baabs im here to talk football. I get it az ive been around it closerly for 30 something years. Your cunt has casually been around it for 3-something.

3 guys here who get husky football: Pup, Steel2, Yobates. And some fringe dudes like Race, Billy, Derek, tequila(well he kinda used to), fatters (whatever handle he uses) and a few otherz i cant think of.

Fact is a lot of you, like baabs, came along during Ty years, or maybe the weaz, and come on flappin ignant chit, constantly.. You guys are fucking retarded mostly. You ALL called for Pete's head year 1, 2. Exccept pup, 2 bates, billy, l i think derek, a few very few others

So toss off all of ya's. Youre a pathetic bunch
    WTF'd for including Fatters in there. He's just a company shill with an eating disorder.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

The big news in this thread is that pumpy has moved Bill into the fringe group.

Demotions are always special
    I'll get by. He's probably still sore about the gay joke I made about him a few months ago.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

The big news in this thread is that pumpy has moved Bill into the fringe group.

Demotions are always special
    I'll get by. He's probably still sore about the gay joke I made about him a few months ago.
    Courageous