Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Welcome back, PurpleJ

13»

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Gladstone said:

99% of the good posters are here now from DM and have been for some time.

And a fair number of the shitty ones

CTGD
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

99% of the good posters are here now from DM and have been for some time.

at least
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

J didn't have the skills to beat PLSS in a fair fight. Puppy could have been attacked from a number of other different angles besides going that route.

Puppy is the transgender bathroom of HH.
    Coming from the only Tranny here. Thought u went back to the other, tranny no-banny site tommy boy?
    Running back over to Doogman when the shit hits the fan is your move. I don't steal from charity cases such as yourself.
    Da Fuq?!? Anybody here who doesn't have a full IP ban over there isn't doing the *real* lord's work.

Puppy LOVES it at Doogman. Most of us got purged like a decade ago.
    Tommy, i was the 1st to get banned at dawgman. Put that in your diary for your records. An IP ban is like an ignition interlock TrannyFreemont....there are many ways around it.

Obviously by drinking milk at parties your wholee life you didnt have to worry about a dui...and an FUI (fucking under the influence)

Ask Jerramy if he wants to experiment. Crack open that 1st can of beer and go at it. Just stay away from the coke the 1st time...the desire is monumental...however the johnson doesnt receive the memo
    You lying fuck, Pup.
    Pup dont lie. Race MIGHT be the only other who can lay claim to that distinction...but i doubt it

And Baze, youre a new fish so stay the fuck out the argument
    I would "stay the fuck out the argument", but this is my thread shithead. Every time you poast, I get a notification. So, I'm bound to chime in.

Anyway, it's okay if you go hang out at doogman. Just man up and admit it.
    I never said I didnt poast on dman. Ive made it clear im a free member there since I joined this fuckhole. I like this joijnt though, in small doses.

Stalin° does a great service here. Now only if you turds would edumacate yourselves on the game, the program, this place would be pretty cool. Instead guys like baaby and blaze just keep it down with content on par with my 4th grade Mrs Miller homeroom.

Come on baabs, Baze...get ahold of your HH homeys. Lets pick it up, talk football or fuckins...but cut the poo poo pee pee shit. Aside from Tommy, we're all adults here

Pics of Mrs. MIller or STFU.

70's Dyke. I think i knew it then and i was like 11. I could just tell there was something different about her. Only if i had social media then
    dnc said:

J didn't have the skills to beat PLSS in a fair fight. Puppy could have been attacked from a number of other different angles besides going that route.

Coming from the only Tranny here. Thought u went back to the other, tranny no-banny site tommy boy?
    Running back over to Doogman when the shit hits the fan is your move. I don't steal from charity cases such as yourself.
    Da Fuq?!? Anybody here who doesn't have a full IP ban over there isn't doing the *real* lord's work.

Tommy, i was the 1st to get banned at dawgman. Put that in your diary for your records. An IP ban is like an ignition interlock TrannyFreemont....there are many ways around it.

Obviously by drinking milk at parties your wholee life you didnt have to worry about a dui...and an FUI (fucking under the influence)

Ask Jerramy if he wants to experiment. Crack open that 1st can of beer and go at it. Just stay away from the coke the 1st time...the desire is monumental...however the johnson doesnt receive the memo
    You lying fuck, Pup.
    Pup dont lie. Race MIGHT be the only other who can lay claim to that distinction...but i doubt it

Have your name censored at DM.c, then pop of.

#RIP******
    Listen dnc. EVERY rule at dman stemmed from pup. Kim personally got out his phone and pen and drew them up in his protest of Pup, even on his 25th handle.... I fucked with that peeperless little pud unlike anyone. Only reason i went there Unfortunately fatters caught on to my style and picked me off quickly asfter the 18th handle.

At least Johnb stuck by puppylove's side all those years. Only dude there who got it. Im sure he wouldnt anymore and thatz cool. But i think that dude is HH material shouild Kim ever turn on him for questioning the fuhrer.

You lying fuck, Pup.

I would "stay the fuck out the argument", but this is my thread shithead. Every time you poast, I get a notification. So, I'm bound to chime in.

I never said I didnt poast on dman. Ive made it clear im a free member there since I joined this fuckhole. I like this joijnt though, in small doses.

Stalin° does a great service here. Now only if you turds would edumacate yourselves on the game, the program, this place would be pretty cool. Instead guys like baaby and blaze just keep it down with content on par with my 4th grade Mrs Miller homeroom.

Come on baabs, Baze...get ahold of your HH homeys. Lets pick it up, talk football or fuckins...but cut the poo poo pee pee shit. Aside from Tommy, we're all adults here

Uhhhhhh... Hi?
    Sorry i didnt bundle u with Tommy.. im insensitive at times.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club

You lying fuck, Pup.

Uhhhhhh... Hi?
    *chinsensitive

tee hee hee
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club

dnc said:

You lying fuck, Pup.

#RIP******
    Listen dnc. EVERY rule at dman stemmed from pup. Kim personally got out his phone and pen and drew them up in his protest of Pup, even on his 25th handle.... I fucked with that peeperless little pud unlike anyone. Only reason i went there Unfortunately fatters caught on to my style and picked me off quickly asfter the 18th handle.

At least Johnb stuck by puppylove's side all those years. Only dude there who got it. Im sure he wouldnt anymore and thatz cool. But i think that dude is HH material shouild Kim ever turn on him for questioning the fuhrer.
    Oh please...
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

You lying fuck, Pup.

You suck at football talk.

Stick to strippers.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

You lying fuck, Pup.

Uhhhhhh... Hi?
    A trigger warning next time would be nice.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Also, I am beer superiority guy. Stay the fuck out of my wheelhouse.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited July 2017

@DerekJohnson how about reinstating that degenerate fuck?

He didn't go out gracefully. He shat himself by creating multiple handles and upvoting his own shit. That's grounds for permaban.

He's been doing that dumb for years, that was obvious
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

dnc said:

You lying fuck, Pup.

#RIP******

Johnb is an asshole. I don't know how he was in 2001, but I posted there for a while and he was probably one of the faggot mods who kept banning me over nothing.
    You're in a safe space now bro